Tom Brady says he wouldn't be opposed to coming back

HungryLion

Reaction score
cowboys should have done it in 2020

they could have a super bowl and not have to deal with dak any more talk about win win
I mean this would have been ideal. That being said idk if Tom goes to the cowboys over Tampa even if Dallas called.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean this would have been ideal. That being said idk if Tom goes to the cowboys over Tampa even if Dallas called.
We wouldn't have won that year anyways. Our OL got wrecked by injuies and were playing like 3 UDFA's at one point

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly, very few of the greatest athletes know when it’s time for them to hang it up.

Brady is definitely the QB G.O.A.T but much like several all time greats like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Johnny Unitas, and others, their greatness often blinds them to their own humanity. Many of the greats just don’t hear the raps on the door from Father Time.

1942willys

Reaction score
Sadly, very few of the greatest athletes know when it’s time for them to hang it up.

Brady is definitely the QB G.O.A.T but much like several all time greats like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Johnny Unitas, and others, their greatness often blinds them to their own humanity. Many of the greats just don’t hear the raps on the door from Father Time.
You could start to really see it his last year; the consistency was no longer there. He could still shine brightly for a while; but the length of each got shorter.
and it is so true that so very few of the greatest ever seemed to know when to walk away and stay away. Roger is one of the few that knew it and did it.
Rocky Marciano was another. I guess Barry Sanders though the actual reason why he retired is another matter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Retirement must be boring for him. He should have taken Shanahan’s offer to be the 49ers QB last season, he might have won his 8th ring. He’s the only QB to defeat Mahomes in a SB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mahones lost because his O line came apart and the TB Dline made him run for his life. Brady had relatively little to do with it
Tampa’s defense made life miserable for Mahomes but to say Brady had little to do with the win is totally false. He completed over 70% of his passes and threw 3 TDs. He was named the games MVP. Your post failed miserably.

1942willys

Reaction score
Tampa’s defense made life miserable for Mahomes but to say Brady had little to do with the win is totally false. He completed over 70% of his passes and threw 3 TDs. He was named the games MVP. Your post failed miserably.
Just because someone is named the MVP often does not tell the real story; having actually WATCHED the game apparently unlike you I could tell why TB won and Tom Brady was not the primary reason

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just because someone is named the MVP often does not tell the real story; having actually WATCHED the game apparently unlike you I could tell why TB won and Tom Brady was not the primary reason
I WATCHED the game and Brady was very efficient. Had he not played well, suffering the same issues Mahomes did the game could have turned out differently. The way the game is today if your QB losses the QB battle to the opposing QB in the SB you’ll almost always lose. Brady outplayed Mahomes. Fact! To say Brady had little to do with the outcome of that game is ridiculous. I can see you’re already trying to backtrack on that comment. lol

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I WATCHED the game and Brady was very efficient. Had he not played well, suffering the same issues Mahomes did the game could have turned out differently. The way the game is today if your QB losses the QB battle to the opposing QB in the SB you’ll almost always lose. Brady outplayed Mahomes. Fact! To say Brady had little to do with the outcome of that game is ridiculous. I can see you’re already trying to backtrack on that comment. lol
Brady played well in that SB game….BUT….Many forget that Tom Brady threw 3 interceptions in the 2020 NFC championship game vs GB before they beat Mahomes and the chiefs in the SB. Without that great Tampa Bay D overcoming Brady’s pics, Brady would have never won that SB against Mahomes.