Tom Brady says what I've been saying

mcmvp

Reaction score
Well we should all feel honored to be in your presence. I’m sure you were the only one to feel this way….besides the GOAT, of course

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Tom Brady, the king of flopping for penalties against the defense. What a holier than thou comment from him.

leeblair

Reaction score
This is for all of you who keep saying that every coach who calls Dak a leader is an expert- and no one else can have a correct opinion if it's different. I'm just using that issue as an example. There are many issues, and someone always quotes whoever says what they want to be said.
These guys are scared and will say what it takes to get in good with the NFL and their organization.
Learn to think for yourselves.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I don't think the rules are the same as in the past. The has changed.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is to be expected. The rule changes make this a QB driven league without the quarterbacks. All of the HOF or otherwise really good QBs have retired. Then add the injuries to some of the better QBs this year, what's left?

JustChip

Reaction score
It’s been mediocre since the salary cap and addition of more teams…
The bigger reason is the influx of underclassmen entering the league, especially at the QB position. They are simply not as prepared as they need to be. It’s one of the reasons NFL offenses are become more like college offenses.