Tommy Blake?

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
What do you guys think the chances are of us taking a chance on this guy?

And also, what round is he projected to be drafted?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He might go undrafted, but his talent should maybe get him picked late.

He's crazy & I think he has problems.

IronCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
He was one of the "Top Prospects" going into this year. Then he fell off the charts. Kind of like Manningham, except Manningham doesn't suffer from depression. He suffers from chronic marijuana use.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2056424 said:
He's a headcase

exact same issues as charles haley had.

There is nothing wrong with taking him and letting him find his way on the roster.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Now that Zbikowski is gone, I'd consider him with our 5th pick. With that 5th pick I'll take either Tommy Blake, Vince Hall or Thomas DeCloud/Quintin Demps/Marcus Griffin/Josh Barrett. A matter of fact I'd trade down to land 2 of these guys and then hope either Hall or Blake goes undrafted

SPHawk

Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2057254 said:
Now that Zbikowski is gone, I'd consider him with our 5th pick. With that 5th pick I'll take either Tommy Blake, Vince Hall or Thomas DeCloud/Quintin Demps/Marcus Griffin/Josh Barrett. A matter of fact I'd trade down to land 2 of these guys and then hope either Hall or Blake goes undrafted

Too bad we dont have a 5th.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
For some reason I really want to take a chance on this guy. I just keep asking myself why not? I mean the guy has 1st round talent and its just hard for me to pass on him if we can get him for a 6th.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Okay now we have three 4th rounders
#100 Red Bryant, NT, Texas A&M
-back to back aggies, can only hope he's here
#111 Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida
-decent size, good speed. could've been more productive, but was coming off injury in 2007.
#126 Josh Barrett, SS, Arizona
Great measurables, fills a need on D and ST
#167 Vince Hall, ILB, Virginia Tech
Would rather take him here than Blake. Real tackling machine and another guy who can excell on ST.

UDFA
Tommy Blake
Some QB

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
No.

Maybe he slips to UDFA; and then, I've gotta think Jerruh will be on the phones.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Dallas should be all over this guy as an UDFA.

He had depression issues. That can be helped with medication, which I believe he is on.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
14 picks to go and he's still on the board. Hopefully we can give this guy a shot and see how it turns out.