Toni Wan Romobi is back and he's bringing Jedis with him...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2448672 said:
then Romo is pretty stupid, that would have defied the laws of physics

a more likely explanation is that Romo thought he could drop the ball between the 2 defenders...only he forgot to tell Terrell Owens

Yup. He's done it before, but TO didn't expect it this time around.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;2448698 said:
Yup. He's done it before, but TO didn't expect it this time around.

sometimes when Romo sees a little opening, he gets too excited

there was a potential TD to Witten in the 1st half, if only Romo had lead him w/ the ball, because a safety was in the immediate area, throw it over Witten's shoulder and it's a TD, but sure enough Romo tried to throw it right to Witten, and the safety broke it up

hey, it happens sometimes with Romo, just got to accept it

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2448136 said:
Romo must eliminate the stupid INT... He's playing better though.

No, he doesn't.

We've heard this nonsense since his first game here and all he has done is re-write all our QB records in short order.

You don't make the plays he does without taking chances.

We have to mature and live with the 1 pick and 3 TDs, over 300 yards passing per game....

Small price to pay for a guy who can lead the league in TD passes and avoid pass rushers with the best of them.

Today he simply had to throw the ball because he was getting hit. He would have been better served throwing it 10 yards farther and out of the end zone but he was gonna throw it at that point. Actually safer then trying to not throw it and take the sack where he could fumble and would have been clocked into next week.

Result of that play? Seattle ball at the 20... no biggie.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2448706 said:
sometimes when Romo sees a little opening, he gets too excited

there was a potential TD to Witten in the 1st half, if only Romo had lead him w/ the ball, because a safety was in the immediate area, throw it over Witten's shoulder and it's a TD, but sure enough Romo tried to throw it right to Witten, and the safety broke it up

hey, it happens sometimes with Romo, just got to accept it

lol, you guys crack me up.

Romo throws 30+ passes a week and we'll hear about the 2 that weren't very well thrown...

good lord did we not learn anything watching brad johnson and brooks bollinger.

do we really even need to critique 65% completions, 331 yards passing, 3 TDs passing???

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447834 said:
Well when the force runs strong in you, sometimes you over estimate your abilities. Let's just hope he does not turn to the dark side.

You mean play for the Commanders? :eek:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jterrell;2448723 said:
lol, you guys crack me up.

Romo throws 30+ passes a week and we'll hear about the 2 that weren't very well thrown...

good lord did we not learn anything watching brad johnson and brooks bollinger.

do we really even need to critique 65% completions, 331 yards passing, 3 TDs passing???

take things out of context much? I just notice that Romo tends to get excited and forces things

which explains the endzone pick, which was more on Romo than it was on TO

just follow the progression of the discussion and you'll know what I'm talking about and why I said what I said