Tony and Candice Crawford? *Merge*

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
It looks like Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo is bouncing right back from his split with Jessica Simpson.

Sources tell CelebTV.com exclusively that Tony’s getting very cozy with former Miss Missouri and Dallas TV sports reporter Candice Crawford.

Candice’s other star connection? She’s Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford’s sister!
8vvqkg.jpg

http://www.celebtv.com/c/celebrities/tony-romo-celebrities

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's funny, cuz I seem to remember Carrie Underwood getting hooked up with Chase Crawford soon after she and Romo called it quits

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2916716 said:
it's funny, cuz I seem to remember Carrie Underwood getting hooked up with Chase Crawford soon after she and Romo called it quits

Did you take down his life size poster after you heard the news?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2916729 said:
Did you take down his life size poster after you heard the news?

:mad: screw yourself

but seriously, I just remember alot of random and stupid stuff

and believe me, alot of it is posted/I've posted on here

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2916739 said:
but seriously, I just remember alot of random and stupid stuff

I hear ya. I'm that way w/ music or song lyrics. I can hear a few chords or a partial line from some random song over the piped-in grocery store intercom, TV commercial etc and finish it.

I'd of ruled on "Name That Tune"!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2916711 said:
Apparently, so have a LOT of "celebs"?

http://img38.*************/img38/7168/daleb.jpg

Dale dumped her already? :laugh1:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Shes a pretty girl, but that would be way too awkward dating a girl whose bro used to go out with one of your exes.

Plus, Tony should like stop with the blondes and try out us brunettes. We dont bite, only if you want us too.

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
like i said earlier...thats my dermatologists daughter haha. I keep telling him that he needs to hook me up with some sideline passes now that his daughter is famous

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
suspenceman;2917066 said:
like i said earlier...thats my dermatologists daughter haha. I keep telling him that he needs to hook me up with some sideline passes now that his daughter is famous

Or at least clear up your face.

I kid, I kid! :D

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
She interviewed a few Cowboy players a couple years ago. I had not seen this video til now. Pretty funny stuff.

[youtube]W2SRTCeQDYU[/youtube]

saphire1

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2916822 said:
Shes a pretty girl, but that would be way too awkward dating a girl whose bro used to go out with one of your exes.

nothing or no one's awkward enough for tony :rolleyes: so im not surprised.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Passing fancy (groan)? Tony Romo linked with Candice Crawford
7:18 AM Wed, Sep 02, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Davis/Editor Bio | E-mail | News tips

Since it's out there, we have to tell you about it.

Here's a link to MyFoxDFW's version of the Tony Romo story that is circulating the Internet that the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is dating former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford, who works here in town for Special Edition, the Cowboys' TV show. Her bio says she has a "passion for sports," which I'm sure won't be misconstrued by gossip columns or talk shows. I guess "special edition" could be, too.

Granted, it says "spotted in the company with" which is pretty vague. Hey, maybe it sells the show .

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Being that she interviews Cowboys players daily "spotted in the company with" doesn't really mean anything.