Tony and Candice Romo WHCD weekend

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
1335623210_candice-crawford-tony-romo-467.jpg

Less than three weeks after welcoming son Hawkins Crawford Romo, Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford were ready for an evening out, hitting Google and The Hollywood Reporter's bash to kick off the White House Correspondents Dinner weekend, held Friday at the W Hotel in Washington, DC.

Chatting with Gayle King, Romo was overheard bragging that he's getting "good at the diaper thing," and the pair showed off photos of their son to King, Matthew Morrison and Candice's famous brother Chace Crawford.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/candice-crawford-tony-romo-2012284#ixzz1tLwR1KF3

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Her body is ridic for just having had a baby. The only thing that looks even remotely baby-affected is her boobs.

I hate her. lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yo Tony. You've got a $68M contract. A tayor is an affordable service.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4539806 said:

You can't honestly think he STILL has that exact amount?!:laugh2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Gayle looks like she had plastic surgery. Her face just doesn't look right.:rolleyes:

rynochop

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4539806 said:

Ha..maybe Tony put on some sympathy weight.

As someone else asked is this really post baby? That hairdo of his looks old, yes thats gay, sorry for noticing. Regardless, she looks incredible either way.

Although, anyone seen Ryan Tannehills old ball and chain?? Think she gives Candice a run for the money.

ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
rynochop;4540299 said:
Ha..maybe Tony put on some sympathy weight.

As someone else asked is this really post baby? That hairdo of his looks old, yes thats gay, sorry for noticing. Regardless, she looks incredible either way.

Although, anyone seen Ryan Tannehills old ball and chain?? Think she gives Candice a run for the money.

Not even close.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4539735 said:
Her body is ridic for just having had a baby. The only thing that looks even remotely baby-affected is her boobs.

I hate her. lol

I'm with you. If you didn't know she just had a baby you wouldn't know she just had a baby. It's just not right! :)

Phoenix

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4539735 said:

I hate her. lol

Now you can no longer "honestly" say you've never been jealous of another woman. :D:D ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix;4542116 said:
Now you can no longer "honestly" say you've never been jealous of another woman. :D:D ;)
Ha! Nah, I'm not jealous of her. However, I'm totally green with envy of her body's snapback after having her baby.

She looks great.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4539806 said:

Even without a taylor he pulls a better girl than you... ever lol

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
So how did the Texas TV personality and former beauty queen, who is sister to Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford, manage to get her body to bounce back so quickly?
A source tells Us: "Candice is at the gym, eating healthy within parameters of what she can. She is also breastfeeding."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...baby-bod-how-she-did-it-2012304#ixzz1tZJ8WDJB

=========
She does look amazing. I never saw it before when people would say this, but doesnt she kind of look like Carrie Underwood in these?

rynochop

Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4542838 said:
Even without a taylor he pulls a better girl than you... ever lol

Idk, he floats his wife out pretty often.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4539735 said:

I hate her. lol

Well we still like you.

But if they keep posting these types of Candice pictures.....