Tony Dixon released by Skins

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I care, I was looking forward to him finally being one of our best players twice this year.

Of

The day!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
KingTuna said:
Wonder if he will re-appear again in Dallas??
Sure...this former #2 draft pick should help us fill our needs a FS and shore up a truely fine secondary... *Ducks for cover*

Eddie

Reaction score
It still puzzles me to heck how the fork we drafted Dixon in the 2nd round. We have 6th rounders in the 2005 draft who have already outplayed him. Holy smokes.

Thinking back to that 2001 draft, we may as well have forked over ALL our draft picks to move up to Drew Brees. Considering we wasted all our picks anyway. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
Hambrick now Dixon why are these teams throwing away good players!
There are some GM's that need to be fired for letting talent like that slip away :laugh1:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Eddie said:
It still puzzles me to heck how the fork we drafted Dixon in the 2nd round. We have 6th rounders in the 2005 draft who have already outplayed him. Holy smokes.

For the same reason we have a lousy draft record for years up until very recently.

Strong

Reaction score
21hooters said:
Don't forget about Pete Hunter. He is a beast.

Did someone sign him yet? I wouldn't mind picking him up as a FS. Maybe being with the Jets and getting released would get his head on straight.

Strong.

ThornWithin81

Benched
Reaction score
Strong said:
Did someone sign him yet? I wouldn't mind picking him up as a FS. Maybe being with the Jets and getting released would get his head on straight.

Strong.

No.

Bad. *swat*

Strong

Reaction score
ThornWithin81 said:
No.

Bad. *swat*

Fair enough.

I liked what I saw from Berry-O last night but I am worried about his coverage (as opposed to hitting) skills. And the only time I notice Davis is when he gets beat. It is soft coverage, but does it really have to be that soft.