Video: Tony Pollard: "I'm in the Best Shape I've Been In"

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just felt to me like Garrett didnt want a thing to with the plays that included Pollard and Elliott at the same time. Execution was awkward and quickly abandoned.

Was that the "creativity" Moore was supposed to add?

Man I'd love to eventually read someone's tell all book about last season.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'm proud to say that as well, but only because for me it's all downhill from here.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Our most underrated player.

I love Zeke and am glad we have him. But I would’ve been just as happy to trade Zeke, pay a cornerback or defensive tackle Zeke’s salary, and start Pollard.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just felt to me like Garrett didnt want a thing to with the plays that included Pollard and Elliott at the same time. Execution was awkward and quickly abandoned.

Was that the "creativity" Moore was supposed to add?

Man I'd love to eventually read someone's tell all book about last season.

Well its going to be used a lot now and they hardly used it before. So what does that tell you about who was the issue?

conner01

Reaction score
Well its going to be used a lot now and they hardly used it before. So what does that tell you about who was the issue?
I expect more carries and more receiving opportunities
I wouldn’t use him on kick offs myself
I’d like to see him and Zeke in backfield more which I think we will
And it can create some mismatches by splitting one out
I could sit down with my grandsons crayons and come up with lots of stuff so I’m sure MM will too. I’ll even lend the crayons

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I expect more carries and more receiving opportunities
I wouldn’t use him on kick offs myself
I’d like to see him and Zeke in backfield more which I think we will
And it can create some mismatches by splitting one out
I could sit down with my grandsons crayons and come up with lots of stuff so I’m sure MM will too. I’ll even lend the crayons

They have already said in TC that the other backs can hardly get any reps because they have been putting Zeke and Pollard in the backfield at the same time so much.

Instead of Garrett's boring, TE heavy jumbo package offense they will be spreading out the defense and running and throwing from it.

conner01

Reaction score
They have already said in TC that the other backs can hardly get any reps because they have been putting Zeke and Pollard in the backfield at the same time so much.

Instead of Garrett's boring, TE heavy jumbo package offense they will be spreading out the defense and running and throwing from it.
To me two TE sets are fine if you need one yard
But it makes 4-5 yard runs harder because it bunches up the defense
Spread them out and run in the wholes it creates just seems more logical to me

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I’d like to see Pollard compete with Gallup and the TEs for targets. I think he could be a weapon. I just don’t see him getting many carries but if he can motion out and catch 5 passes a game, spell Zeke 5 running plays, and return punts....that’s all we were hoping from Felix when he came out of college.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’d like to see Pollard compete with Gallup and the TEs for targets. I think he could be a weapon. I just don’t see him getting many carries but if he can motion out and catch 5 passes a game, spell Zeke 5 running plays, and return punts....that’s all we were hoping from Felix when he came out of college.
Lots of good questions. But there is only one ball.
Good luck, matey.