Tony Pollard

noletime95

Reaction score
I don’t think he could shake me. I’m kinda old, used to be a pretty good athlete. But he can’t shake anyone. Not even worth a roster spot. Need a whole new RB room. He makes no one miss.

I wouldn’t even pay this cat League min. Theres plenty of blame to go around. Didn’t see Tony getting any. So here it is.

Cmac

Reaction score
I thought the running game was Zeke's fault on this board......not Pollard or the OL.

loublue22

Reaction score
we have the worst backs in the NFL, I don't see how people don't watch other teams play and see this. Most teams have two if not three backs better than anyone we have, it's a disgrace. Pollard is a glorified 3rd down back at best, and he broke his leg but we still signed him. asinine.

bewp7

Reaction score
yea that is why u churn rb

do not waste time or $$ to sign them to another contract or franchise them ever

invest heavy in ol and take a rb late and bring in a bunch udfa every season

they wear down fast and they never re grow that tread

MC8828

Reaction score
Tony aint worth 10m. If he will play for 2m id bring him back.

visionary

Reaction score
I don’t think he could shake me. I’m kinda old, used to be a pretty good athlete. But he can’t shake anyone. Not even worth a roster spot. Need a whole new RB room. He makes no one miss.

I wouldn’t even pay this cat League min. Theres plenty of blame to go around. Didn’t see Tony getting any. So here it is.
Pollard was always laughably over rated by this board
He is s number 2 complimentary RB

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Just let him walk. I'm at the point where you let the next coach rebuild his own culture and roster. If you hire BB let him and McClay work.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
We need a veteran like Henry and get a rookie to groom behind him.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Glad he remained healthy. He'll be picked up. Probably end up winning a super bowl somewhere else.

quickccc

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if we re-sign Pollard or pursue another starting RB, becuz this coaching staff will fail them
in both run and pass game.

- Our coaches dunno how to scheme/design a run game,..
- pizz- pour blocking scheme,
- very little misdirection
- always running ball out of shotgun formation and pre-design to only run up the middle gut.
- disappointing scheme to use RBs in pass game.
- get new coaches first before any talk of getting new RBs, imo.