12-12 W/L

Prescott
51-67 (76.1%)
730 yards (10.9 YPA)
8 TD 0 INT
150.5 passer rating
9-1 W/L

Dak May have antifreeze in his veins:omg:
another bizarre feel good Dak prop up posts, Dak produces such poor results that he already has 10 fourth quarter tied games in 3 years, really surprised its not more. this is about the saddest post I have seen yet. Dak lovers really are out, it must be full moon. You really have it bad for Dak don't you will.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
another bizarre feel good Dak prop up posts, Dak produces such poor results that he already has 10 fourth quarter tied games in 3 years, really surprised its not more. this is about the saddest post I have seen yet. Dak lovers really are out, it must be full moon. You really have it bad for Dak don't you will.

You really don't understand the way the NFL is structured, do you? In the vast majority of games, the better team is favored by a touchdown or less. Since you seem to struggle with that concept, what it means is that, despite what you seem to think, teams are pretty evenly matched throughout the league. That creates lots of 4th quarter ties, and a 4th quarter tie is not an indictment of a QB as you're trying to indicate in your uninformed post. That's why a QB's 4th quarter performance is a key stat and not a throwaway number like so many others.

In other words, 4th quarter performance is a key indicator of whether a team's QB is really THE guy you want behind center. It usually correlates with wins and losses. That's why Dak is the winningest QB in the NFC and second most in the NFL since he joined the league.

You want to measure succes by playoff and SB wins? That's fine, but teams have to get there first.

Something tells me that you think the Bills of the early 90's were terrible because they couldn't win a SB, or that Jim Kelly wasn't 'clutch'. You're a fool.

Brax

Reaction score
You really don't understand the way the NFL is structured, do you? In the vast majority of games, the better team is favored by a touchdown or less. Since you seem to struggle with that concept, what it means is that, despite what you seem to think, teams are pretty evenly matched throughout the league. That creates lots of 4th quarter ties, and a 4th quarter tie is not an indictment of a QB as you're trying to indicate in your uninformed post. That's why a QB's 4th quarter performance is a key stat and not a throwaway number like so many others.

In other words, 4th quarter performance is a key indicator of whether a team's QB is really THE guy you want behind center. It usually correlates with wins and losses. That's why Dak is the winningest QB in the NFC and second most in the NFL since he joined the league.

You want to measure succes by playoff and SB wins? That's fine, but teams have to get there first.

Something tells me that you think the Bills of the early 90's were terrible because they couldn't win a SB, or that Jim Kelly wasn't 'clutch'. You're a fool.
Maybe if Dak did better in the first 3 quarters there wouldn't be 10 tied 4 quarter games(again a totally meaningless stat) in 3 years for the DC, your another Dak wins the games the team loses them mentality guy as I can tell by your post. The NFL is structured so in a majority of games the team with the ball last has the chance to win (the gambling line has nothing to do with it), it's called parity, tie or behind doesn't matter, that is why come from behind wins mean so little today. Your total ignorance and lack of objectivity is really sad, if only Dak could be as good a Kelly. You most likely never saw the 80's and 90"s Bills team play, they were great. Dak is a average QB at best to this point in his career, we will see tonight how he plays

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Maybe if Dak did better in the first 3 quarters there wouldn't be 10 tied 4 quarter games(again a totally meaningless stat) in 3 years for the DC, your another Dak wins the games the team loses them mentality guy as I can tell by your post. The NFL is structured so in a majority of games the team with the ball last has the chance to win (the gambling line has nothing to do with it), it's called parity, tie or behind doesn't matter, that is why come from behind wins mean so little today. Your total ignorance and lack of objectivity is really sad, if only Dak could be as good a Kelly. You most likely never saw the 80's and 90"s Bills team play, they were great. Dak is a average QB at best to this point in his career, we will see tonight how he plays

You apparently struggle with basic comprehension. I KNOW the Bills had great teams.

Maybe if you understood how the NFL works, you'd understand why so many games are close in the 4th quarter, not just the Cowboys games. You don't, though, just like you didn't comprehend my post. I can feel my IQ dropping while arguing with you, so I'm done.

Btw, I've been watching the Cowboys (and all other teams) since the 60's. Go away, sonny.

Brax

Reaction score
You apparently struggle with basic comprehension. I KNOW the Bills had great teams.

Maybe if you understood how the NFL works, you'd understand why so many games are close in the 4th quarter, not just the Cowboys games. You don't, though, just like you didn't comprehend my post. I can feel my IQ dropping while arguing with you, so I'm done.

Btw, I've been watching the Cowboys (and all other teams) since the 60's. Go away, sonny.
your IQ can't drop much lower as it is hard to measure, like most you avoid the issue and throw insults, I explained why games are close and why the tied stat as well come from behind mean little to nothing, you limited IQ can't seem to understand something so simple. Go back to your fantasy zone.

ICP

Reaction score
Obvious Dak hater.
WOW, and here I thought I was being covert. Lol, you know what all these stats that are posted on this site mean... Nothing, the Cowboys never won anything with Romo at QB and they haven't won anything with Dak either. Danny White had more success than both of em combined and he was far from a great QB.

I'm not a Dak hater, more of a doubter. But if you expect people on this forum to stop with the constant criticism then he's gonna have to DO something. Like maybe get this team at least to an NFC championship game, at the very least.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
WOW, and here I thought I was being covert. Lol, you know what all these stats that are posted on this site mean... Nothing, the Cowboys never won anything with Romo at QB and they haven't won anything with Dak either. Danny White had more success than both of em combined and he was far from a great QB.

I'm not a Dak hater, more of a doubter. But if you expect people on this forum to stop with the constant criticism then he's gonna have to DO something. Like maybe get this team at least to an NFC championship game, at the very least.
And if you think the constant criticism will stop after an NFC Championship then you haven’t been here long. This place is swarming with cowards who will never admit they are wrong. It’s the same folks that called for tanking after the first 2 losses.

ICP

Reaction score
And if you think the constant criticism will stop after an NFC Championship then you haven’t been here long.
Lol, your probably right. I've been a Cowboy fan since I was 5 years old and have seen many incarnations of the Cowboys. I would love for Dak to be the guy as he's actually the QB I was hoping they would draft in 16. I guess time will tell but I'm losing faith rather quickly.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol, your probably right. I've been a Cowboy fan since I was 5 years old and have seen many incarnations of the Cowboys. I would love for Dak to be the guy as he's actually the QB I was hoping they would draft in 16. I guess time will tell but I'm losing faith rather quickly.
How could you lose faith after last weeks game? I would really like to know.

Reactions: ICP

LovinItAll

Reaction score
your IQ can't drop much lower as it is hard to measure, like most you avoid the issue and throw insults, I explained why games are close and why the tied stat as well come from behind mean little to nothing, you limited IQ can't seem to understand something so simple. Go back to your fantasy zone.

Except that I explained why games are so close in the post before yours. You're so dense that you can't see that you're making my argument for me, to wit:

- I said that in most games, the point spread is less than a TD. You said, 'That doesn't matter! Parity is why games are close!', not understanding that I already said that.

- Then you said, 'Games are close in the 4th quarter, so tied and come from behind stats don't matter!', which is obtuse. That is precisely WHY they matter. The field general who doesn't shrink in close games ABSOLUTELY matters, which is why the stat matters.

You're way out of your league. Seriously, stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

ICP

Reaction score
How could you lose faith after last weeks game? I would really like to know.
I would agree that lat weeks game was a step in the right direction despite the fact that it was played against a team that had nothing to play for. There are alot of QB's out there that will have great games from time to time and from what I've seen from Dak over the last couple years that's the category I would place him in right now. Dallas says he has leadership qualities, maybe so, but you also need to be able to play virtually mistake free if that's what your going to rely on. Dak has a long way to go in that department IMHO

LovinItAll

Reaction score

I don't get this at all. We all know that football is the ultimate team game, but the QB gets a disproportionate amount of credit for wins and losses. With that said, what more can we ask for than our QB having the best record in his conference since becoming a starter? Yes, we want playoff wins. I get that. We have to win games in the regular season first, though. We're doing that. He got us the #1 seed in '16. That's pretty good, right? We're the #4 seed this year and won a division that's sending 2 teams to the playoffs and we did it in week. #16. That's pretty good, right? Plus we beat one of the top seeds in the regular season.

Man, give the kid a chance.