Tony Romo and Jason Witten Sighting

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea but what do fans like you know?
You are in your feelings about a comment I made but I didn’t even direct it specifically to you lol. I’m sorry but I’ve seen your posts and no way you can convince me RG3 doesn’t know football but you do….

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Witten sure. But if Romo finds his way to the ROH on the next 3 years it will totally devalue it.
Personally I think Romo goes to the ring of honor. He's your all time leader in most passing statistical categories.

Of the 2000s players, I think Ware, Witten, Martin, & Tyron are the sure fire bets to get in (Ware already got there), with Dez and Romo in the tier just below those guys as a maybe but possibly not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Personally I think Romo goes to the ring of honor. He's your all time leader in most passing statistical categories.
Is that what the ring of honor is about? Stats? Most of those guys have rings in there except Witten and he can say he’s one of the best tight ends of all time. Though he isn’t in yet.

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is that what the ring of honor is about? Stats? Most of those guys have rings in there except Witten and he can say he’s one of the best tight ends of all time. Though he isn’t in yet.
No, it is about what a player means to the franchise. Witten, Tyron, Martin, Ware meant everything to this team in the time they were here. They stacked up All-Pros and fought the good fight every year for this trash team. In the middle of the current 25+ year Superbowl drought we are in, you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone with a ring to put in.

Ware just got in having never won anything with Dallas. Would you oppose his entry?

I'm not saying Romo should be a shoe in to the Ring of Honor, but you've certainly got to consider it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, it is about what a player means to the franchise. Witten, Tyron, Martin, Ware meant everything to this team in the time they were here. They stacked up All-Pros and fought the good fight every year for this trash team. In the middle of the current 25+ year Superbowl drought we are in, you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone with a ring to put in.

Ware just got in having never won anything with Dallas. Would you oppose his entry?

I'm not saying Romo should be a shoe in to the Ring of Honor, but you've certainly got to consider it.
There’s exceptions. Ware and Witten ended up being all decade guys. If you let Romo in then Zeke, Dak, Newman a lot more will have to go in.

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s exceptions. Ware and Witten ended up being all decade guys. If you let Romo in then Zeke, Dak, Newman a lot more will have to go in.
Fair enough. I think a reasonable set of criteria would basically be that you either have to make the All Decade Team, the HOF, or win a Superbowl with the franchise.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fair enough. I think a reasonable set of criteria would basically be that you either have to make the All Decade Team, the HOF, or win a Superbowl with the franchise.
That I agree with….in honestly have no issue with Romo going in I just wonder are we changing the bar so Jerry’s guys can go in?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s the difference between Dak and Romo? Or Zeke and Romo? Or Jay Ratliff? Roy Williams?
The difference between tony and dak? You serious? Dak still playin, playa.

Zeke gave his whole career to dallas but only a 2-3 years of really good play.

Jay? Now i know you aint serious. Better have that DDS looked at.

Tony has as good of qb stats as any of his time, among several HoF qbs. How else can you assess a player?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The difference between tony and dak? You serious? Dak still playin, playa.

Zeke gave his whole career to dallas but only a 2-3 years of really good play.

Jay? Now i know you aint serious. Better have that DDS looked at.

Tony has as good of qb stats as any of his time, among several HoF qbs. How else can you assess a player?
Rings? All pros? Isn’t that how most are assessed?