Tony Romo for HOF

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
People forget how well he played in the 34-7 rout against Philly... arguably his best game. Tony is actually 11th all-time in playoff passer rating, he’s played well overall. When a low IQ troll tries to tell you he’s only had one good playoff game, sometimes you just have to laugh at how pathetically stupid they are.
What's pathetic is that you can't have a decent debate or conversation and invite a different perspective with fans like you because you call everyone a low IQ troll and stupid if it doesn't align with your tunnel vision. You make Romo defenders that actually have good, logical points look bad.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Romo will make the HOF.

Great QB , the new "Madden" of the NFL, and if he wanted , he could be one of the greatest Coaches of all time...

It's not a question of "will he?" But "when will he?" Make the HOF.

I agree. I personally think that his play SHOULD get him in the HOF. However, the competition at QB may discredit that part unfortunately. Though, his commentary is how I think he'll get into Canton.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That's not fair and accurate. Eli may not be a Dallas fan favorite, but the only game he ever missed was when a soon to be fired HC benched him. Singling him out as if the O line shouldn't share blame.
As goofy as he is and even though he's a rival you can't deny his durability and his skill set. Most fans will say it was all his team that won SBs, that the pass to Tyree was "lucky" but watch the game and be honest. One, how did he possibly avoid a sack in the biggest game under big pressure and even throw a pass? Next, ask yourself why do fans focus on THAT play and not the entire game winning drive he orchestrated and threw a game winning TD to Plexico? Romo has never played like that in the postseason.
One play. The dropped interception. The narrative is flipped 180.

CapnB

Reaction score
Witten will be Romo's presenter into the HOF and Romo will present Witten a year later. BOOK IT!!!!!!

coult44

Reaction score
Romo was the most underrated QB in the league while he was playing. And our fans were some of the worse critics. This thread will quickly turn negative.

It took one post for it to turn negative. You can't help yourself!!! Romo to the HOF is up for discussion, but just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean it's negative..

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I would think his notoriety as a broadcaster, which allows the nation and press to see his personality and how likable he is to actually benefit his possible entrance in the HOF. It will be a tough row to hoe, but it might happen. First ballot like Witten, I doubt.

But it could happen.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I would think his notoriety as a broadcaster, which allows the nation and press to see his personality and how likable he is to actually benefit his possible entrance in the HOF. It will be a tough row to hoe, but it might happen. First ballot like Witten, I doubt.

But it could happen.

Sorry, it isn't a popularity contest. Romo, has zero chance of making the hall of fame.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Love the guy, but without the post season success, I don't even think he gets considered .