Video: Tony Romo in the "All or Nothing" documentary

dfense

Reaction score
Dak has hit Dez on multiple occasions with the back shoulder fade. Another catch phrase some aren't quite informed on the meaning.
Yeah, but Dak was actually trying to throw a post and lead Dez. lol

SSoup

Reaction score
That Romo and Dez worked so much on the back shoulder fade that Dez literally was like "Man can we work on something else" But now Dez understands why they did it, and how it's apparent why him and Dak don't have that connection
Dez (probably): “I don’t get Dak. He thinks I should just learn and know all my routes, and be enough of a professional to run them in a way that gets me open. I mean, who does that, though? What kind of game is he playing? Doesn’t he know that teaching me one route is basically a full-time job? Somebody needs to tell dude how this works in Dallas.”

Jstopper

Reaction score
Dez (probably): “I don’t get Dak. He thinks I should just learn and know all my routes, and be enough of a professional to run them in a way that gets me open. I mean, who does that, though? What kind of game is he playing? Doesn’t he know that teaching me one route is basically a full-time job? Somebody needs to tell dude how this works in Dallas.”

Orrrrr Dak could just be more accurate

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Complete BS

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Few thoughts.

1. The coaches and execs hold themselves accountable within the organization. The leadership from the top down looks to themselves first time and time again. You see the Joneses doing it, you see Garrett doing it, you see Bisaccia and Dooley doing it, and you can see players like Lee, Scandrick, and the leadership council doing it.

2. Beasley didn't like Butler. He would try to get him to shut up and then started just walking away when he came around.

3. Witten, Scandrick, and Switzer will be tough to replace as leaders. Witten and Scandrick worked overtime trying to get the team on focus and working hard speaking up time and time again. Switzer was around everyone offense and defense working to hype his teammates in games and practice. I always thought Dez might be that guy but it was Switz time after time.

4. I really liked Bisaccia's hug it out sessions. I hope that his assistant who is taking for him is taking over. I like what he did from a morale standpoint but our ST were fairly disappointing overall last year losing us several games.

5. Dooley had his hands constantly full babysitting Dez. Dez lost his confidence and completely melted down. His selfishness was abhorrent. Complaining about constructive criticism. Getting upset when DLaw did not give him extra tee-shirts over the rest of the team. i can understand why they didn't want to keep him around as his physical skills continued to decline. Dez needs therapy in the worst way.

To Dooley's credit it did seem that he finally got through to Dez by the end of the year. i have read people who didn't like him but I thought he did as well as could be expected.

6. Pollock and Wade Wilson seemed just about worthless. Pollock seemed clueless about what was going wrong with team morale all season and the in the peeks into his meetings I felt TFred was more suited to teach. Alexander should be a significant improvement especially with Williams in the fold. When Wilson said he couldn't figure out what was wrong with Dak and hoped it fixed itself i wanted to scream.

7. Lee seems a shoe in to coach after he retires. He ran a film session with the defense for every game. When he was telling Maxie why the coverage play was flawed after a red zone TD against the Giants and Maxie seemed stumped that was telling for both parties.

8. The OL seemed a really solid group but somewhat aloof to the rest of the team. Sure Byron Bell would dance like a loon and LC would hang with Dak but I never saw themselves assert themselves when the locker room was a mess in early Autumn and again when Zeke was suspended. Garrett called on them to step up. Apparently they didn't While Witten and Scandrick did time and again. That was disappointing.

9. I would love to be able to sit in on Marinelli's film sessions with the defense.

10. It looked like Linehan ran the QB room and Wilson was a glorified assistant position coach. Now Linehan is not an inspiring leader I think he is more intelligent than people give him credit for. It makes me feel better about Moore taking over the role. It was funny when Dak and Moore were talking about how it had to be tough on a coach and then Moore taking the job shortly after.

11. I have heard a lot of people claim they would ignore Garrett and similar posturing. I won't comment on that but I will say that if you watch the players in meetings that is not the case. It starts from the Broncos loss and lasts until the end when he is trying ot rally the team after the Seattle loss. Say what you want about the decision to not tank but he did successfully rally the team.

12. I have been critical of Dak's accuracy and reads but his leadership and commitment to the team are a serious asset. He is a natural leader and I cannot help but think without the Dez distraction and Zeke spectacle he will be more able to concentrate on his job.

I just finished part 3 but the biggest takeaway I have is Bisaccia. He is a guy that I think people. I think he is one hell of a Coach.

The OL guys just aren't very outgoing. Not their personalities. Looks like Collins might be kind of fun.

I really like Tank. He seems to have it all going on right now.

Reactions: CWR