Tony Romo News... Jess and Tony in new boat *Merge*

Roxxy

Reaction score
http://img190.*************/img190/2549/35811122841b3cca42c7.jpg

COOL BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!! Blue and silver...i love it!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Sweet boat.

Where can I sign up for having a beautiful woman that loves me and buys me extravagant gifts?

Anyone?

Even some old married folk around here?;)

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys QB. What a gig..............

If he had no lady in his life and sat home in a padded room and played video games all day, they'd poke holes in that! It would just be a matter of time before the gay rumors started.

Instead, he's after what every red-blooded American male is after in this country, and he's getting nailed for that. Simply put, no matter what he does, there always be somebody out their to pick that scab until it bleeds again.

It doesn't help that we lost a playoff game, and many associated that loss with his social life. If we would've won that game, she would've been his lucky charm!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I say, hang with Jessica and play QB for the Dallas Cowboys. If someone offered you that gig, what would you say?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Well, Tony did buy her a BMW just before Christmas, so it was her turn to buy him something pretty. ;)

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Looks like Witt and Barbie joined him....

I wonder how many times they joked about T.O. :laugh1:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The musers on the ticket made a big deal out of this yesterday.

I have no idea why it is wrong for him to be on a boat in the offseason on a weekend with his friends? I dont get it.

Craig miller of course has to claim that he had to go to the busiest lake on the busiest day so that everyone could look at him.

Its really hard to listen to that crap.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
2wpi7ur.jpg

Gotta love it. Even on a boat they are preparing for the football season. Go Cowboys!