Tony Romo, not to happy on sidelines

spiridons

Reaction score
Hello fellow Cowboy fans all the way from Canada.. Been an avid Cowboys fan from the Danny White years..

Hey,

Is it me, or Tony Romo, is not giving to much love at Dak on the sidelines, when the cameras are on him.

The whole team congratulates Dak, but i see Romo, just standing with the headset and not even talking to Dak when he is with coaches and so forth..

What do you guys think... Is Romo scared that he is losing his job....however leave it to Jerry to have his back no matter what.... it reminds me the awesome year Demarco was having rushing the ball, but Jones all that came out of his mouth was how Romo was playing so good... not even mentioning Demarco's accomplishments.

Take care

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hello fellow Cowboy fans all the way from Canada.. Been an avid Cowboys fan from the Danny White years..

Hey,

Is it me, or Tony Romo, is not giving to much love at Dak on the sidelines, when the cameras are on him.

The whole team congratulates Dak, but i see Romo, just standing with the headset and not even talking to Dak when he is with coaches and so forth..

What do you guys think... Is Romo scared that he is losing his job....however leave it to Jerry to have his back no matter what.... it reminds me the awesome year Demarco was having rushing the ball, but Jones all that came out of his mouth was how Romo was playing so good... not even mentioning Demarco's accomplishments.

Take care
Yes. Tony is very near the end in Dallas! He can not be too pleased about that! Anyway, he has made his dough and now can concentrate on his golf game. Heck, he might even win something doing that! Where you from in Canada? I was born in Halifax. :welcome: