Twitter: Tony Romo on the Cowboys

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
FoolishAgitatedCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

I remember Romo sharing this on social media back in 2015. I loved it so much. Might be pretty fitting in 2021, too!

Matt

Reaction score
The jinx.. anyone else catch when he said the last time the boys scored on the pats was a play he made the coaches look good?.. he defiantly feels like he would want to be part of this team (coaching staff)

Maverick84

Reaction score
The jinx.. anyone else catch when he said the last time the boys scored on the pats was a play he made the coaches look good?.. he defiantly feels like he would want to be part of this team (coaching staff)
I'm just somewhat puzzled as to your determination that he was being defiant, Matt

Nickyd2208

Reaction score

He makes $5 million more than Belicheck who is the highest paid NFL coach. He makes twice as much as all but 4 coaches. I don't think he is interested any time soon.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Completely agree with Tony that the Cowboys can win it all this year.

That said, we still need cornerback help. We'll get Tank, Gallimore, Hill, and Keanu back to help the front seven. And yes, we get Joseph back. But depending on a rookie who misses half the year to help is risky.

This is a season where "just one piece away" actually applies and our picks are going to be late in each round. If you can get a difference making CB to pair with Diggs, you gotta do it.

Matt

Reaction score
Not saying he wants to coach here, I meant he was taking a shot at the staff at the time by saying sometimes you make those throws to make the coaches look good

plymkr

Reaction score
Completely agree with Tony that the Cowboys can win it all this year.

That said, we still need cornerback help. We'll get Tank, Gallimore, Hill, and Keanu back to help the front seven. And yes, we get Joseph back. But depending on a rookie who misses half the year to help is risky.

This is a season where "just one piece away" actually applies and our picks are going to be late in each round. If you can get a difference making CB to pair with Diggs, you gotta do it.
It could be Kelvin Joseph. In a season like this what's one more feel good story?