Tony Romo play of the night VIDEO

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, any quarterback should be able to make that play by their 4th year.:lmao2:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW! You occasionally see that kind of play by other teams, but not the Cowboys.

BTW the pass rush on that play was alarming. Two guys came in from the right side (Tony's right) completely untouched and one other guy got through almost untouched.:mad:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
In case you haven't heard, any quarterback should be able to make that play by their 4th year.:lmao2:
lol

yep I am waiting for someone to say he should have hit copper in stride for a touchdown.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
theebs said:
lol

yep I am waiting for someone to say he should have hit copper in stride for a touchdown.

A real NFL quarterback would have.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Just the way they planned it :D

Romo got a lucky bounce but it's still a great play.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LeonDixson said:
All I can say is WOW! You occasionally see that kind of play by other teams, but not the Cowboys.

BTW the pass rush on that play was alarming. Two guys came in from the right side (Tony's right) completely untouched and one other guy got through almost untouched.:mad:
It was a 6 man rush with a 4 WR set....what do you expect? Witten was wide open. If the snap wouldn't have been high he would have hit him immediately for a 10 yard gain.

Reaction score
Wow! Ya gotta love a QB who can scramble, AND throw a great pass! This guy makes me feel very good about the future of this organization. Now, if he can learn not to make so many Favre-like mistakes, then we really have something. I know he had 2-3 ints. Were all his fault, or did he have some skip off of his WR's hands?

Any way you look at it, once he is The Man, he will bring an added dimension we haven't had here since Roger. (I know Carter could scramble, but he had too many deficiencies).

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
I don't know any QB who can throw a tight spiral, while on the run, that accurately gets to the reciever.

1fisher

Reaction score
good stuff!!!!!! I like the fact that he can avoid the pressure and still make the play!!!!:bow:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
theebs said:
lol

u know its coming.

Well, he was playing against scrubs and no names.

Who was that #26 trailing in the play? Antoine Winfoster? Winchester? Winfield? Is that his name? Antoine Winfield?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:

Who was that #26 trailing in the play? Antoine Winfoster? Winchester? Winfield? Is that his name? Antoine Winfield?

Yeah it was dave winfield....

Reed

Reaction score
Romo Cop is awesome. You heard it here first, he is Romo Cop. Write that down.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:

Inman,

I think most everyone likes Romo and wants him to do well and be the future for us. I don't see why it's so antagonizing to you that some people are just waiting until he actually plays in a real game and shows he can do it over time before we pencil him in as our franchise QB.

I'm very encouraged by Romo and thought he played very well for the most part last night when he played within himself and the system. I certainly hope he can carry it over when he gets his real shot.

His play reminds me of how good Matt Hasslebeck used to look for Green Bay when he played in the pre-season for 2 or 3 years.

I think we all are fans of the same team.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
One thing that Romo has is the ability to throw on the run. So many QBs have trouble doing that by throwing off their back foot.