Tony Romo podcast with Ben & Skin

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If Dak goes down for more than 4 weeks he will be back.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well if that's the case, I retract said previous post. If it's reported, then that's some news. If it's speculated, more of the same hogwash, JC.
Definitely not reported.

hey, if Dak went down (for the season only) than I'd love to see Romo drive this offense.
But it's VERY far-fetched.
Plus, he'd take a while to get back in full form.
I'd never say never, but seems really remote.

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Definitely not reported.

hey, if Dak went down (for the season only) than I'd love to see Romo drive this offense.
But it VERY far-fetched.
Incredibly remote, and almost preposterous.

That's why I was rather surprised when Joe said "reported," and assumed it was a legit source, not having listened to the OP's clip.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Definitely not reported.

But it's VERY far-fetched.
No, from an inside source, this was reported, but very few knew that at the time, however tony can change his mind at any time, but romo did say such a thing, only if dak went down and the boys needed him, other thing you will see is when jerry jones and stephen jones mention how much they are sad that they didnt get romo to a superbowl when he played here, they feel they let him down,

i think only way this happens, do u remember when aikman got his bell rung and was out, jimmy went and got berni kosar for a game or 2, thats only way i see tony would come in, if such a need did arise, i dont think tony wants to risk that serious injury now, playing a full season, and tony is happy now, but hey anything can happen, remember when brady went down and best i remember bledsoe played a game or 2,

DFWJC

Reaction score
Tony is a very good dude.
Class act and very down to earth.

Cant believe how blessed we are as fans to have such a smooth transition to another high very quality QB and person.

Our rivals must hate us for the our good fortune w/ Dak!
Needs to follow year 1 with another....and will!

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Time for 6

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony is a very good dude.
Class act and very down to earth.

Cant believe how blessed we are as fans to have such a smooth transition to another high very quality QB and person.

Our rivals must hate us for the our good fortune w/ Dak!
Needs to follow year 1 with another....and will!

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Time for 6
I know @haleyrules is praying that Romo comes back.