Tony Romo podcast with Ben & Skin

mattjames2010

Reaction score
yep was reported that if dak did go down, tony told jerry he would come back to help the team, thats one reason why his locker with his name isnt relabled

I would hope Romo considers returning if Dak has a horrible sophomore slump - at that point, we'd start looking into the draft anyways for our future QB.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would hope Romo considers returning if Dak has a horrible sophomore slump - at that point, we'd start looking into the draft anyways for our future QB.

Doubt Romo could jump out of the broadcast booth in November, put on some shoulder pads, and become a Pro Bowl QB again. He hasn't done anything football related since the playoffs. And the last year he was, uh, "healthy", (2014) he had to take every Wednesday off to manage his back issues. And then there's the collarbone he broke three times.

I was always a huge Romo supporter, but he's done. His body can't do it anymore.

erod

Reaction score
Stephen said the same thing. Tony doesn't want to play anywhere but here. If Dak is truly ready and doesn't get hurt, Tony is done. But he's a phone call away if not..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Doubt Romo could jump out of the broadcast booth in November, put on some shoulder pads, and become a Pro Bowl QB again. He hasn't done anything football related since the playoffs. And the last year he was, uh, "healthy", (2014) he had to take every Wednesday off to manage his back issues. And then there's the collarbone he broke three times.

I was always a huge Romo supporter, but he's done. His body can't do it anymore.

He's a veteran and would be returning to the near same system he's played in for years - I think mentally he'd be prepared. Obviously, the football shape would be the question, nothing you can do about potential injuries.

But he is a phone call away, as has already been stated.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I miss Tony but I'm happy that he's happy.

And any links to all this "Tony would come back if Dak was hurt" talk? Sounds like some wishful thinking here...