Video: Tony Romo sits out as wife, Candice and son, Hawkins showcase their golf swings

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
SPORTSDAYDFW.COM
Published: 31 May 2015 07:22 PM
Updated: 31 May 2015 07:22 PM
Tony Romo's golf game has been sidelines for a couple years now, but that doesn't mean the rest of the family is abiding to the ban.

During the Byron Nelson Championship, Candice Romo appeared on a segment asking golf analyst Peter Kostis with help for with her swing. Kostis was impressed with most of her swing.

Romo's three-year-old son Hawkins was also featured on the segment, showcasing his swing.

jagsjoy

Reaction score
Candice's and Hawkins Golf Swing. Somewhere I heard Tony mention that he has been taking Hawkins to golf lessons.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hawkins has natural ability. On a completely different note, Candice is so damn pretty.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I saw that during the broadcast of the Byron Nelson on CBS yesterday and loved it.

rynochop

Reaction score
Hawkins has natural ability. On a completely different note, Candice is so damn pretty.

its amazing how genes work.ha i was impressed with her swing as well, after the 10th time watching it.

Bigdog

Reaction score
its amazing how genes work.ha i was impressed with her swing as well, after the 10th time watching it.

She was swinging a golf club? I didn't notice that. Gonna have to go back and review the tape.