Tony Romo Sunday Comeback

pete026

Reaction score
Golf game is coming around!
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ebrity-classic-pga-tour-champions-victory/amp

gtb1943

Reaction score
I wonder how good he could have been if he had gone after golf instead of football?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Now that he's long retired, I can say it....Tony looks fat.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wonder how good he could have been if he had gone after golf instead of football?
Certainly good enough to be on the tour.

The dude is good at seemingly every sport he tried, it seems.

Supposedly could even box fairly well, as his dad boxed in the Navy.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Nowhere close. Tony is a scratch golfer and a good player but there's millions of scratch golfers out there. I was a PGA Club Pro for 20 years, scratch handicap, and I never got my card. I was a swing coach for Cliff Richey for several years while he was playing on the Celebrity Tour and as good as he was he could never make the Senior PGA circuit which was his dream. Tony is probably a better player than I was but the tour players are an entire different animal.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Certainly good enough to be on the tour.

The dude is good at seemingly every sport he tried, it seems.

Supposedly could even box fairly well, as his dad boxed in the Navy.
He has zero chance of playing on the PGA tour. His ceiling is pro-ams where can compete with Aaron Rodgers for titles.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He has zero chance of playing on the PGA tour. His ceiling is pro-ams where can compete with Aaron Rodgers for titles.
Of course not.
The question was if he didn't pursue football but instead dedicated his focus---beginning at a young age all the way through life---on golf.
All theory and opinion anyway, as you cant redo your life and start over.