Tony Romo Top 10 List

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Top 10 list - What Romo does after his Football job

#10 - Hits golf balls at the range for hours, plays 18 holes a day - sometimes into darkness

#9 - Rotates every other day - Hits fungo to Henson at third and throws BP to Henson

#8 - After golf - he bowls a few hours a night (He carries a 237 average)

#7 - After bowling - he goes to the improv and does standup. His Italian Jersey standup is a hit in Texas.

#6 After closing hour he throws darts in the basement of his Apartment (afraid to buy a house in Dallas)

#5 Gets up early and arrives at the Ranch early and prepares to tutor Henson on blitz pick up and audible plays.

#4 At Lunch memorizes every positions responsibilities and playbook for ****s and giggles.

#3 Whenever working out at the ranch listens to Robbins motivational tapes

#2 Rides his bike everywhere - good exercise and saves $ on auto costs

#1 Plays Madden football and trades himself to Patriots and wins the Super Bowl.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:

#10 - Hits golf balls at the range for hours, plays 18 holes a day - sometimes into darkness

#9 - Rotates every other day - Hits fungo to Henson at third and throws BP to Henson

#7 - After bowling - he goes to the improv and does standup. His Italian Jersey standup is a hit in Texas.

#6 After closing hour he throws darts in the basement of his Apartment (afraid to buy a house in Dallas)

#5 Gets up early and arrives at the Ranch early and prepares to tutor Henson on blitz pick up and audible plays.

#4 At Lunch memorizes every positions responsibilities and playbook for ****s and giggles.

#1 Plays Madden football and trades himself to Patriots and wins the Super Bowl.

I don't even have a clue what this is supposed to be. All I can say is that you are showing your true colors with #1...cough, cough...closet Pats fan...cough, cough

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Nors, are you a Romo supporter?

Meaning, do you think he could turn out to be something or not?

I have to admit, I am a little confused at the post :). I guess I am still not over the total butt kicking the Mavs suffered at the hands of the Suns last night.

- Mike G.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

I have to admit, I am a little confused at the post :). I guess I am still not over the total butt kicking the Mavs suffered at the hands of the Suns last night.

- Mike G.

Refer to the "DMN: Quarterback school to kick off Tuesday" thread Mick.

classic

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yes - Think Romo has something special. Underdog - Parcells likes him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:

Nothing to see here...move along.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nothing to see here...move along.

To a Hensonite - this might not be so amusing.

Battling a Golfer/part time Football player for backup job!

Move on Sir!

bsheeern

Reaction score
Nors said:

Nors, you are hands down the funniest, smartest, guy I have ever met. Well on a message board that is.
PS can you send me a pic of yourself. It would go great with all the candles and previous quotes I have in honor of your presence on Cowboyszone.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Nors, you are hands down the funniest, smartest, guy I have ever met. Well on a message board that is.
PS can you send me a pic of yourself. It would go great with all the candles and previous quotes I have in honor of your presence on Cowboyszone.

Uh, NO

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Nors either you are a diabolical genius that dreams up inciting posts to rile up the forum masses or you are completely off your rocker. I don't know which one you are but you are not boring, lol.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.
Butt-kickin'?! You want to talk about A butt-kickin'?! :eek: :mad: :D

Smith22

Reaction score
Funny stuff Nors.

I'm still waiting to see this "IT" that you think Romo has, but it hasn't happened yet. Competition is a good thing.