News: Tony Romo's CBS duties may have to be put on hold

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tony laughs at you loser fools who hate on him. The same couple winners who "like" every post ripping on him is comically predictable.

He's rich and successful at more things than you will ever be. Being top 10 in beer pong is probably your lone fleeting moment of success. I feel bad for your dog who I'm sure dreads upcoming sundays when he may feel your rath depending on which way the ball bounces.
I hope Romo has a long career as a broadcaster and works every game you watch forever, unable to escape his haunting voice.

Have a Corona!
Until Romo comes along and kicks your *** at that too!

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Tony laughs at you loser fools who hate on him. The same couple winners who "like" every post ripping on him is comically predictable.

He's rich and successful at more things than you will ever be. Being top 10 in beer pong is probably your lone fleeting moment of success. I feel bad for your dog who I'm sure dreads upcoming sundays when he may feel your rath depending on which way the ball bounces.
I hope Romo has a long career as a broadcaster and works every game you watch forever, unable to escape his haunting voice.

Have a Corona!

Mamma Romo joined CowboyZone????

nobody

Reaction score
I think Romo inspires jealousy. He's one of those guys with the rare ability to pretty much good at anything he focuses on. A lot of his former fans still haven't gotten over him (accurately) saying "If losing a football game is the worst thing to happen to me in my life, I've led a pretty good life."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Romo inspires jealousy. He's one of those guys with the rare ability to pretty much good at anything he focuses on. A lot of his former fans still haven't gotten over him (accurately) saying "If losing a football game is the worst thing to happen to me in my life, I've led a pretty good life."
And there's Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, and the woman he married.

gmb1

Reaction score
That was a true statement, but wrong town to say that in front of. Cowboys are a religion here and it's tough being the quarterback of America's team. Roger Staubach set a high standard.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...-impressive-opening-round-at-safeway-open/amp

What can't this guy do? (Don't say play quarterback)

Fumble away a great opportunity?

Break a collar bone on a swing?

Golf ball is intercepted by an alligator?

Jessica Simpson.........