Video: Tony Romo's First Series in the NFL. Guess How it Ended?

Reaction score
a 10 minute long TD celebration by TO after going up 4 scores, go figure. Jk....thanks for sharing, enjoyed that. I remember back in the day when Romo was a bench warming backup where he used to write this weekly or monthly article (I think for the DMN) about his life as an aspiring football player. It was pretty funny....I'll see if I can find a link

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that Tony was like.. Thanks for giving my first TD ball away to the kid T.O. LOL

But it DID go to a kid, so who cares.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that Tony was like.. Thanks for giving my first TD ball away to the kid T.O. LOL

But it DID go to a kid, so who cares.

Classic TO.
And though that made the kid happy, it was still all about TO and the show.
Most ...in fact 99%...of WRs would have given the ball to a QB who just threw his 1st TD pass in a real game. That's one of the main balls players like to keep. 1st TD ever.

Lol
But it's not that big of a deal, I agree.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
They should run that TD play with Dez.

I've watched that play many times and I can't understand why they don't use that play to Dez. In fact, they way they used Owens back then would be perfect for the style that Dez plays. In the slot and in motion. That way it frees him up from the double teaming.

Venger

Reaction score
Romo crushed on first pass attempt, has to tell his TE how to line up on the play after. That turns out to be a too-oft recurring theme.

Perhaps most glaringly, man Charlie Waters was awful in the booth...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo crushed on first pass attempt, has to tell his TE how to line up on the play after. That turns out to be a too-oft recurring theme.

Perhaps most glaringly, man Charlie Waters was awful in the booth...

I love Charlie Waters, but it's obvious in interviews that the excessive concussions have taken a toll on him.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Young Jason Witten looks weird... though its funny to see Romo telling players where to go on his first drive, he has done that so much since