Tony Romo's throwing for 4 TD's tonight!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Good evening my fellow zoner's. Despite all of this gossip this week and fans wanting to dump our superstar QB (Romo) and/or WR (T.O) this team has everyone fooled. They are absolutely playing us, the rest of the league and are pawning the media to do so. As long as Jason Garrett can figure out a half decent offensive game plan, and Jerry's kid will, Romo's throwing 2 TD's to T.O, 1 to RW and 1 to Witten.

We win this buy 10 points and we break away in the 4th quarter. Watch the intensity and attacking style we approach this game with offensively. Believe me, this offense has a serious chip on its shoulder and T.O isn't dropping squat this week. Hopefully Miles Austin will be healthy enough to return some kicks tonight. Our WR corps is too much for this team if Garrett utilizes and attacks like he should. This team will dictate a big game at home tonight. Enjoy folks and GO COWBOYS!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's just hope none of those TDs he throws counts for the other teams score.

Ren

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2490044 said:

he'll throw at least one of those too :bang2:

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2490031 said:
Good evening my fellow zoner's. Despite all of this gossip this week and fans wanting to dump our superstar QB (Romo) and/or WR (T.O) this team has everyone fooled. They are absolutely playing us, the rest of the league and are pawning the media to do so. As long as Jason Garrett can figure out a half decent offensive game plan, and Jerry's kid will, Romo's throwing 2 TD's to T.O, 1 to RW and 1 to Witten.

We win this buy 10 points and we break away in the 4th quarter. Watch the intensity and attacking style we approach this game with offensively. Believe me, this offense has a serious chip on its shoulder and T.O isn't dropping squat this week. Hopefully Miles Austin will be healthy enough to return some kicks tonight. Our WR corps is too much for this team if Garrett utilizes and attacks like he should. This team will dictate a big game at home tonight. Enjoy folks and GO COWBOYS!

heres hoping!!!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I could care less about Romo or anyone elses stats, we need a win.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheCount;2490055 said:
I could care less about Romo or anyone elses stats, we need a win.

Absolutely.

I dont care if we win 3-0.
I just want the win... dont care about anyone's feelings or stats.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
My guess is Romo has 2TDs, 1 INT, and 1 fumble that gets everyone worried before he pulls one of his magic tricks out and finds TO in the endzone.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2490044 said:
came to post that. at least 2 ints guaranteed

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Was wrong about the 4 td's obviously but he plaed a very effective game and had only the safety that wasn't his fault. He actually save 5 points batting it out of te end zone before the G-Men recovered the ball.

Was wrong about T.O not dropping anything but I really believe these guys played the media and Tony kind of made a sarcastic remark at the end of the game while being intervewed with Witten and T.O on how they sucked everyone in to distract away from the importance of the game. T.O also outright calls out Werder on just having no clue where he gets his information from and is an irresponsible reporter. I was calling the bluff and believeing they would have great focused games.

Was right about winning by around 10 points since we won by 12 and was rigt about pulling away in the 4th quarter. Garrett didn't realy have a stealth game plan but finally adjusted and protected his QB with calling plays countering the Giants aggression, calling plays that required quicker throws and drops as well dumping off to the rb's. Also he started going to the right on running plays which was te obvious thing to do. So Jerry's kid adjusted properly.

Wade's defense dictated the game and was the single biggest reason why we won this game. The defense just controlled the whole game and never let up. IMHO this was the defenses best showing all year and they are a legitimate defense now. In fact they are carrying this teams as they have been the last 6 games. Awesome game! Romo will be fine, his back is good. We face a very physical and opportunistic defense at home against Baltimore next week. This defense will rattle Joe Flacco but the key will be for our offense to put together long enough drives to keep our D fresh. Of course to eliminate the offensive turnovers also. We learned a lot from the Pittsburgh game. I hope this team keeps its focus because right now it is capable of beating anyone as long as the mentality is like this and the offense gets it's rhythmn back.