Too bad Williams is a non-producing body catcher

esloan

Reaction score
Did you say the same thing to the ops of the T-Dub sux threads because he body catches?

I don't like those either, though I never really saw anyone say he sucks. I saw a lot of "he needs to catch the ball with his hands", which is justified because he does need to do that more. There is a world of difference between critiquing his catches and saying he sucks.

egn22

Reaction score
It's a thread, deal with it.
It reminded me of the thread that said outside of Dez we don't have rec threats. I chuckled. Isn't that what were here for??? Relax. We just beat the seahawks.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I don't like those either, though I never really saw anyone say he sucks. I saw a lot of "he needs to catch the ball with his hands", which is justified because he does need to do that more. There is a world of difference between critiquing his catches and saying he sucks.

Timing is everything.

we won.

he helped.

people wanna enjoy a win, not a stupid made up "wait a minute..."

jrumann59

Reaction score
Body catching in the NFL has its places but for the most part good WR catch with their hands 85% of the time. Why because you then become a bigger target and it creates separation. Example on slant you can throw out in front of the WR less likely for a pick if you have to put it on his body for him to catch it.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Call out threads go in the rant zone. This was a call out thread, this is the rant zone.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Made that catch. Looked at my wife and said "can't be, he can't catch with his hands". Started laughing.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
There absolutely is one poster here who claimed our WR's weren't any good outside of Dez and made the point that Williams never makes any plays with his hands cause he can only body catch.

I recall saying I don't care how he makes his plays as long as he makes them. Well yesterday all he did was make a play AGAIN and he did so with those hands that we were told he never made plays with.

Point being Williams is a pretty dang good WR that deserves some credit for making plays.