CowboyStar88
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 25,292
- Reaction score
- 28,535
Dang, it had been a minute since I had spoken with him.Apparently he's not longer a valid recipient....
Dang, it had been a minute since I had spoken with him.Apparently he's not longer a valid recipient....
I am the biggest hater of the haters.You are the biggest hater of all time
More like the biggest lover of Jerry'sI am the biggest hater of the haters.
Not a fan of Jerry. 30 years of mediocracy is his fault. I’ve said that many times here but hate on bro. It’s who you are.More like the biggest lover of Jerry's
Sure ........ nobody believes that ....... anything bad said about him you come running to defend him.Not a fan of Jerry

and yet you always excuse every mistake he makesNot a fan of Jerry. 30 years of mediocracy is his fault. I’ve said that many times here but hate on bro. It’s who you are.
That is not good news. I can't find his account on here either. If I recall, didn't he step away to get sober? Praying for the guy. He's such a good dude.Apparently he's not longer a valid recipient....
Oh, o.k. You never lived in south west Wisconsin? If not then yeah,...I have you confused with someone else.Yes. We were both on Hostile’s board. But I think you have me confused about UW??? I’m not sure what you are referring to.
I live in Oklahoma. Always have.
Yes, he was taking autobody classes and had just painted his first car. I found him a project car. 68 mustang for 2k. He wanted to come down and haul it back, but couldn't work it out. We talked about twice a week about some other things, he was getting very close to his son and seemed to be doing well...then just like that, no contact. A friend of mind that lived in that part of California send me some bad news....never sure if it was him or not, because the article didn't have a picture on it. I still hold out hope that it wasn't him. He loved his Cowboys....That is not good news. I can't find his account on here either. If I recall, didn't he step away to get sober? Praying for the guy. He's such a good dude.
I think Rock is a lot like me in the way that we both know the majority of the hate on here is well warranted...as for me, I just remember my youth in the 80s and 90s...I hated for anyone to talk crap about my team. I got into a few fights because of it. As I got older and the real world grew more important, I didn't feel the same emotions as I once did....but, I still don't like people taking jobs at my team and it's players....warranted or not. Not enough to get into a fight, anymore, but still hard to get used to.and yet you always excuse every mistake he makes
