Too Much Information

aikemirv

Reaction score
Why are we advertising up tempo and 4-5 Wr sets?

My only thought is that we are because we plan on running out of those sets rather than passing out of them.

Why would we be mentioning it?

We must be planning a no huddle attack and trying to get some mismatches

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
aikemirv;2415689 said:
Why are we advertising up tempo and 4-5 Wr sets?

My only thought is that we are because we plan on running out of those sets rather than passing out of them.

Why would we be mentioning it?

We must be planning a no huddle attack and trying to get some mismatches

Did they really mention anything, other than the 5 WR sets, that is honestly going to surprise anyone?

I mean unless Zorn and his coaches are complete morons they had to figure Dallas would be running some 4 WR now that they've got Romo back with TO, Roy, Crayton and Austin. This isn't exactly earth shattering news.

aikemirv

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2415697 said:
Did they really mention anything, other than the 5 WR sets, that is honestly going to surprise anyone?

I mean unless Zorn and his coaches are complete morons they had to figure Dallas would be running some 4 WR now that they've got Romo back with TO, Roy, Crayton and Austin. This isn't exactly earth shattering news.

Well, if I am a DC for the Commanders I am going to stress package assignments and getting on and off the field quickly more than I would have if I had not heard them say that. I would also be stressing assigments if we were to go no huddle.

It gives them more info that you should.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
If were saying were going to do it, it only means you will never see it. Have you not learned by now?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i wouldnt have advertised it, i would have waited and let them see it on the field like the dolphins did with the wildcat formation,

thats how you do things, you surprise them with new formations and you keep it a secret, till you unleash it on a team