Video: Top 10 Cowboys Playoff Moments of All Time

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
Although I've been a diehard fan since 1975... No.2 -- It was that slant to Alvin Harper vs S.F. that will always be ingrained in my memory. That was redemption for that b.s. playoff game the launched the 9ers into the 80's and sunk the Cowboys in that 1981 NFC Championship Game at Candlestick Park on January 10, 1982...

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The original “Hail Mary”...still my all time favorite play in Cowboys history. I was a 17 year old teenager watching it at my uncle’s house in Lubbock, TX. My uncle’s living room exploded!

Many fans may have forgotten the miracle play before the Hail Mary play- Roger Staubach converted a a 4th and 20 to Drew Pearson for a first down right before that TD miracle.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
The original “Hail Mary”...still my all time favorite play in Cowboys history. I was a 17 year old teenager watching it at my uncle’s house in Lubbock, TX. My uncle’s living room exploded!

Many fans may have forgotten the miracle play before the Hail Mary play- Roger Staubach converted a a 4th and 20 to Drew Pearson for a first down right before that TD miracle.

Back when I LOVED football and the Cowboys the most. Thanks to the MANY rules added and the "it was only me and my ability that scored" attitude players a lot has changed...