3. Cardinals
4. Cowboys
5. Rams
6. Patriots
7. Bucs
8. Bills
9. Chiefs
10. Steelers

I think the Packers have this Super Bowl. They have the best defense, or at least best coached defense and probably the best coaching staff in the league.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You left the Bucs out. They are certainly better than the Chiefs this year who do not belong on the league's top 10 list at the moment. Here's how it should be...

1. Packers
2. Cardinals
3. Titans
4. Cowboys
5. Rams
6. Bucs
7. Bills
8. Ravens
9. Steelers
10. Patriots

plymkr

Reaction score
1. Packers
2. Titans
3. Cardinals
4. Cowboys
5. Rams
6. Patriots
7. Bucs
8. Bills
9. Chiefs
10. Steelers

I think the Packers have this Super Bowl. They have the best defense, or at least best coached defense and probably the best coaching staff in the league.
I agree with most of your list. I don't agree with Green Bay being the super bowl favorite. What's interesting to me is the Bucs, Packers, cardinals, Rams and Cowboys are pretty close, actually really close. It's going to come down to who gets the breaks, turnovers and momentum when we all play each other. Right now the Rams and Packers scare me the most. But Rams added cancer inducing OBJ. It may come down to who has home field between us and Green Bay. Good post, thought provoking.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I suspect that if the Packers win the Super Bowl then Aaron Rodgers is done. I'd hate to see Rodgers get an easy exit like that.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
despite their record titans are not even top 7. they will be like last years steelers. not going to do anything with that qb.
They are a tough, well coached team. QB isn't the issue. Losing King Henry along with WR health issues is their biggest weakness. I agree they will likely struggle to maintain .... but for different reasons.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You left the Bucs out. They are certainly better than the Chiefs this year who do not belong on the league's top 10 list at the moment. Here's how it should be...

1. Packers
2. Cardinals
3. Titans
4. Cowboys
5. Rams
6. Bucs
7. Bills
8. Ravens
9. Steelers
10. Patriots

the Steelers just tied with the winless lions get the entire hell out of here. The chiefs 1000% belong on that list ESPECIALLY above the Steelers :facepalm:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Until shown otherwise, it’s the Rams, whom I hate! I would hate to see them go all in during the season and win, but until they stumble with Miller and OBJ on the field, hey will be favored.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
the Steelers just tied with the winless lions get the entire hell out of here. The chiefs 1000% belong on that list ESPECIALLY above the Steelers :facepalm:

Steelers? mistake right?
No, their win percentage is in the top 10. It's bad timing to make a case for them, I understand. They just tied in a game with a winless team but their half-season of work, with a .611 win percentage, is top 10.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
the Steelers just tied with the winless lions get the entire hell out of here. The chiefs 1000% belong on that list ESPECIALLY above the Steelers
KC can't be above the Steelers when they have more losses.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No, their win percentage is in the top 10. It's bad timing to make a case for them, I understand. They just tied in a game with a winless team but their half-season of work, with a .611 win percentage, is top 10.

I would rank them in the bottom third of the league rather than the top third. I just don't see them as a contender. But that's just me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would rank them in the bottom third of the league rather than the top third. I just don't see them as a contender. But that's just me.
You are just being a prisoner of the moment if you don't put the Steelers on the list of top 10. Their body of work through the first half of the season is better than KC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

1. Packers
2. Cardinals
3. Titans
4. Cowboys
5. Rams
6. Bucs
7. Bills
8. Ravens
9. Steelers
10. Patriots
He had the Bucs at #7.