Video: Top 10 rookies in camp

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Names I most wish were on that? Garibay and Ridgeway. Thought that was our future kicker, and still looking for bulls on that defensive line, although I remember most fans here picked Gallimore and/or Osa to be the standout 2nd year player this season.
Ridgeway might be like some young defensive players in the past that had to practice against Larry Allen...They lost will to get out of bed in the morning.

Tyler Smith probably Larry Allen-ed him repeatedly.

Wait until lazy arse Eagles DT Davis gets his arse kicked by Tyler...Davis will suddenly have an injury...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly the the draft zone and the eight months leading up to it are the main reasons to come to site. Definitely the most intelligent posts and thoughtful debates happen over there.
I agree, as long as there isnt a Darren McFadden to trade up for

conner01

Reaction score
Ridgeway might be like some young defensive players in the past that had to practice against Larry Allen...They lost will to get out of bed in the morning.

Tyler Smith probably Larry Allen-ed him repeatedly.

Wait until lazy arse Eagles DT Davis gets his arse kicked by Tyler...Davis will suddenly have an injury...
NT is a really tough position
Bo looks better in his second year
I think ridgeway can be developed but don’t think many thought he was gonna come in and tear up the guards on this team
He will probably spend the year on our other PS lol
Formerly known as IR

chicago JK

Reaction score
The team website does a consensus ranking of the best rookies in camp.

Scroll down for the list if you don't want to watch.

Cowboys!

1. Tyler Smith
2. Sam Williams
3. Markquese Bell
4. Jalen Tolbert
5. Daron Bland
6. Dennis Houston
7. Jake Ferguson
8. Malik Davis
9. Devin Harper
10. Kavontae Turpin

How is Devin Harper looking in camp? It appears his teammate who went a few slots prior to him, Malcolm Rodriguez, is having a great camp in Detroit and may be a big time steal.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Our two highest draft selections being 1 and 2 is nice. It’d be great if we hit on another 2nd rounder.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Yeah. Before that our 2nds have consisted of Trysten Hill, Connor Williams, Awuzie, Jaylon Smith, Gregory…

The only 2nd rounder we drafted on our roster right now that isn’t on their rookie contract is Lawrence. Whiffing on picks that high is not good for depth.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah. Before that our 2nds have consisted of Trysten Hill, Connor Williams, Awuzie, Jaylon Smith, Gregory…

The only 2nd rounder we drafted on our roster right now that isn’t on their rookie contract is Lawrence. Whiffing on picks that high is not good for depth.
Oh I agree. I thought with Diggs this team was going in a different direction in the 2nd. And then last year they drafted Joseph.

I hate that Jerry views the second round as risk taking time. lol

plasticman

Reaction score
Daron Bland is gunning for someone's job. If he makes the 53 man roster then there will be a domino effect that results in a mostly unexpected cut.