Top 10 teams with the toughest schedule

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Sure the League office catered to KC
The NFL would kill babies if brought them more viewers and money. Tay Tay brings more viewers and that means more money. What has the NFL become? Did anyone ever think 30 years ago they would be setting a schedule around a pop stars schedule? The NFL that we knew and love years ago is dead. Greed kills everything.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
i don't know what you're attempting to say here, dogface
Just that we know it’s too early, but we discuss it anyway in the long offseason.

(That’s now part of the annual tradition)

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The NFL would kill babies if brought them more viewers and money. Tay Tay brings more viewers and that means more money. What has the NFL become? Did anyone ever think 30 years ago they would be setting a schedule around a pop stars schedule? The NFL that we knew and love years ago is dead. Greed kills everything.
Greed built the NFL.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The NFL needs to be careful with the KC Kicker graduation speech story.
I read the transcript of his speech. That guy is going to be cheered in every venue the Chiefs play this season. That’s what the NFL needs to be wary of. They’re going to be dealing with the controversy for a while. The league’s official position may be different from the sentiments in that speech, but fans have a way of expressing themselves in a manner of their choosing.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Year to year predictions are so tough. It takes the first 2-3 weeks to get a real idea who is going to be good or bad.
And even then that could be too early as teams can jell as the season goes on, or they can completely fall apart ala last years Eagles.

Heck, look at the 2007 season. You had the undefeated team lose to a wildcard team in the Super Bowl.

That's what makes the NFL so interesting: Any Given Sunday

Chasing6

Reaction score
I read the transcript of his speech. That guy is going to be cheered in every venue the Chiefs play this season. That’s what the NFL needs to be wary of. They’re going to be dealing with the controversy for a while. The league’s official position may be different from the sentiments in that speech, but fans have a way of expressing themselves in a manner of their choosing.
That is the NFL's problem. Their should not be any controversy, but they will handle it just like taking a knee.

The NFL employs all kinds of thugs and lets them play in their league, but if one uses free speech to speak on Christian values and the family unit it is a problem.

cristglo

Reaction score
Lol, I do say it every year. I understand though. The exercise of picking season results 4 months before the season starts is just what we as fans do. It’s fun. It’s just not accurate.
Its just like grading the draft you just don't know till the seasons plays out

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
That is the NFL's problem. Their should not be any controversy, but they will handle it just like taking a knee.

The NFL employs all kinds of thugs and lets them play in their league, but if one uses free speech to speak on Christian values and the family unit it is a problem.
One Christian’s values—a kicker. Telling woman who just graduated college that being a housewife should be the goal now is just weird on many levels imo.

Not to mention how unrealistic is it for the avg family to “make it” off one income. Not everyone gets to kick a ball for millions a year. He’s woefully out of touch at best.

Techsass

Reaction score
One Christian’s values—a kicker. Telling woman who just graduated college that being a housewife should be the goal now is just weird on many levels imo.

Not to mention how unrealistic is it for the avg family to “make it” off one income. Not everyone gets to kick a ball for millions a year. He’s woefully out of touch at best.
I'm sure it happens, but I don't know of any girls who regret having had their kids. The same goes for all of the guys I know.

The "weird" thing is twisting his speech into saying that girls should hang out barefoot in the kitchen & forget all about the degree they just spent the last 4 years earning.

Last edited: