Top 5 list: Most 20+ yard receptions list 2023

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt CeeDee is the top weapon in the NFL at this point.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
72 targets and everyone else got 90s though I think a lot of those guys haven’t had bye weeks yet.
When almost all your games are blowouts one way or the other, it's hard to consistently get tons of targets. He had 4 in the Giants game and 6 in the Patriots game, for example. If those games were closer, he probably gets 5-10 more. That plus the bye puts him in the ballpark of the others.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tyreek just clowning everyone. Check out the 20+, 40+ & Long columns.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When almost all your games are blowouts one way or the other, it's hard to consistently get tons of targets. He had 4 in the Giants game and 6 in the Patriots game, for example. If those games were closer, he probably gets 5-10 more. That plus the bye puts him in the ballpark of the others.
Jets game was a blowout and he had 11.....if a game is a blow out he should be a big part of that reason why I guess unless the defense and special teams are doing all the scoring.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jets game was a blowout and he had 11.....if a game is a blow out he should be a big part of that reason why I guess unless the defense and special teams are doing all the scoring.
That's why I used the word "consistently." He had tons of targets against the Rams too. But I think all those meaningless second halves are part of his lower target numbers.

Praxit

Reaction score
....pay the man, Jerry. ;)..
ceedeelamb.gif