Top rival for each team?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I don't know all 32, but a few I feel I can list.....let's get the top rival for all 32 teams

Atlanta -
Arizona -
Baltimore - Steelers
Buffalo -
Carolina -
Chicago - Packers
Cincinnati -
Cleveland -
Dallas - Commanders
Denver -
Detroit -
Green Bay - Bears
Houston -
Indianapolis -
Jacksonville -
Kansas City -
LA Chargers -
LA Rams - 49ers
Miami - Patriots
Minnesota -
New England -
New Orleans -
NY Giants - Eagles
NY Jets -
Oakland -
Philadelphia - Giants
Pittsburgh - Ravens
San Francisco -
Seattle -
Tampa Bay -
Tennessee -
Washington - Cowboys

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Cleveland - Baltimore due to the history of Browns Mk1 relocating.

Good point, but Browns-Steelers was a classic long before that. Especially because they’re right next to each other.

Pats-Jets and Oakland-Denver are easy ones. The problem with the cardinals is nobody cares about them, even when they were in the East. They still haven’t shed the expansion team cloud even after 50 years.

Flamma

Reaction score
Pitt/Browns was the old rivalry, but I can see where the Ravens have taken over. Same can be said about the Cowboys/Commanders. That was a bigtime rivalry years ago, I just don't see it anymore. Dallas has a more Giants and Philly rivalry going. I'm glad the game we lost wasn't to one of them.

Proximo

Reaction score
I do not think the Skins have been Dallas' biggest rival for a very long time. IMO it has either been the Giants or Birds. For me it is Philly because I hate that team and fanbase more than any other.

I agree.

For me, Philly is our biggest rival, at the moment. And it’s not even really close, now that I think about it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Pitt/Browns was the old rivalry, but I can see where the Ravens have taken over. Same can be said about the Cowboys/Commanders. That was a bigtime rivalry years ago, I just don't see it anymore. Dallas has a more Giants and Philly rivalry going. I'm glad the game we lost wasn't to one of them.
The ravens Steelers is just the old browns rivalry new team name but "same" team. The new browns were an expansion team and do not have the "history" that the original franchise has in its blood.

Flamma

Reaction score
The ravens Steelers is just the old browns rivalry new team name but "same" team. The new browns were an expansion team and do not have the "history" that the original franchise has in its blood.

I'm an idiot! You are 100% right. I forgot about that.

John813

Reaction score
Dolphins v Patriots is weird. It's a beatdown anytime in Foxboro but Miami can pull out upsets at home.

I would dare say their rivalry is with the Jets. Especially with the influx of Jets fans down here.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I know Denver vs Oakland used to be a big rivalry but no idea if it still is

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Good point, but Browns-Steelers was a classic long before that. Especially because they’re right next to each other.

Pats-Jets and Oakland-Denver are easy ones. The problem with the cardinals is nobody cares about them, even when they were in the East. They still haven’t shed the expansion team cloud even after 50 years.

There was a Cowboys/Cardinals rivalry back when they played in St. Louis and Don Coryell was their coach and Jim Hart was their QB. There were some years when the Cards gave us a run for our money. Landry had to put together some solid game plans to be able to beat them. When Jim Hart got hot, he could really shred defenses. Of course, this rivalry has been dead for years.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Atlanta’s biggest rival is New Orleans. I live in Atlanta, and the fans hate the Saints.
Interesting. I live in Savannah and all my Falcon buddies hate Carolina. Might be a Cam (auburn) thing.

AtlCPA

Reaction score
There was a Cowboys/Cardinals rivalry back when they played in St. Louis and Don Coryell was their coach and Jim Hart was their QB. There were some years when the Cards gave us a run for our money. Landry had to put together some solid game plans to be able to beat them. When Jim Hart got hot, he could really shred defenses. Of course, this rivalry has been dead for years.
That was a decent rivalry even through the Aikman and Irvin days. That rivalry died when the Cards moved to the NFC West.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I do not think the Skins have been Dallas' biggest rival for a very long time. IMO it has either been the Giants or Birds. For me it is Philly because I hate that team and fanbase more than any other.
Spot on!

CPanther95

Reaction score
KC/Oakland

I'd say Cowboys/Eagles. Cowboys/Commanders = Steelers/Raiders ... dormant rivalries that could quickly become the primary rivalry with the right set of circumstances.