Twitter: Top Selling Jerseys by State

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Serious question…why do any fans buy jerseys? It was not a thing when I was growing up so it has never appealed to me. I’ve owned hats, tshirts, hoodies, etc…just never felt the desire to buy a jersey.

Help me understand. What’s the draw?
They just didn’t make them as plentiful when you grew up like that old timer. If they did you would’ve most likely worn jerseys too.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I have only bought two jerseys watching this team and that was when #8 won his first SB with our HOF coach. A white one and a blue one NFL sponsored. Cost me a lot of money back then, and I don't buy any merch from any sports team.

Dakota

Reaction score
In Nigeria they are giving away "Cowboys NFC Champs" t-shirts. They did the same thing for the last 27 years.

Zordon

Reaction score
I wish I could see a map from 25 years ago. Cowboys probably had 15+ states back then.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So for 3 states they couldn't get a result which just goes to show it's bull ****.

vlad

Reaction score
This is sadly why Zeke will be here next year, though i suspect if they put pollard in years ago like they should have he’d be even higher up.

Qcard

Reaction score
Surprises me that so many states buying a Dak jersey have obviously a limited supply of toilet paper. We really need to improve the shipping and receiving infrastructure in this country.
When the Dak Haters realize they are a Minority in the NFL Population :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
What the hell is going on in Idaho and Wyoming?
And Vermont. I can understand Idaho and Wyoming, there's only a few dozen people in each state combined, but do people not play football in Vermont?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Those Lamar Jackson jerseys look tight.

No surprises on the map. But thought Burrow would have beaten Chubb’s sales in Ohio.

Tennessee doing pretty well on fan loyalty considering it’s an expansion/relocate team.

starfan1

Reaction score
The 3 states aside If anything about these maps surprises you then you probably haven’t followed football closely in the last 40 years.If it gives you the inclination to say disparaging things or even angers you then you probably are a troll or in some cases wanna be trolls and should post elsewhere

Last edited: