Twitter: Top Selling Jerseys by State

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Serious question…why do any fans buy jerseys? It was not a thing when I was growing up so it has never appealed to me. I’ve owned hats, tshirts, hoodies, etc…just never felt the desire to buy a jersey.

Help me understand. What’s the draw?
I don't. Never have. Check that, I have a signed Witten Jersey from his Tennessee days that a buddy scooped for me at a charity auction. Minimum bid was $150 so I told him to throw out the minimum. No real expectation I'd win because the auction was in Tennessee. Won it and then had to spend like 2-3x the purchase amount just to frame it properly. It now sits in the corner, still wrapped from the framer. Lol.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Surprises me that so many states buying a Dak jersey have obviously a limited supply of toilet paper. We really need to improve the shipping and receiving infrastructure in this country.
They lack rational thinking my friend

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry sees this and is like "oh yea lets keep Zeke on the team he is doing great"

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Great point. I grew up collecting trading cards. I had Bob Hayes’ rookie card, Rayfield Wright’s rookie card…many others. Don’t know what happened to them after I left home at 18.
Sadly I had a vast collection along with comic books as well only to see them stolen during a move when I was young.....yes, people suck.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Surprises me that so many states buying a Dak jersey have obviously a limited supply of toilet paper. We really need to improve the shipping and receiving infrastructure in this country.
You've gone full troll I see. You use to be a passive Dak hating troll. Now you're fully committed. If you keep this up you too can be top Dak hater on the site. Just gotta stay consistent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sadly I had a vast collection along with comic books as well only to see them stolen during a move when I was young.....yes, people suck.
It depends on why they stole your stuff. You don't come across as the most polite guy to deal with.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This morning I said that Elliott jerseys must still be selling, and that’s why they want him back.

Sure enough…..

These two are as predictable as Moores curl routes

BigD5

Reaction score

The Dallas Cowboys need to go to an endorsement model of paying players. There is absolutely no reason they couldn’t sign free agents for less money in salary, but with the dealings of players making more in endorsements simply from being Dallas Cowboys

Dak sucks and he’s like one of the highest earning athletes in the world. Can you imagine how much a Joe Burrow or Josh Allen would get if they were the Dallas cowboys QB?

It is a gigantic advantage that they have over other teams that dumb and dumber haven’t ever explored or figured out yet

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I buy custom jerseys, so I have a #21 jersey with BORRACHO as the last name because I'm Borracho#21 in the Borracho Tailgater crew. Or, I spin jungle/DNb music as a DJ, so I have one that says JUNGLIST as the last name. I can wear those always. I don't buy players.
Your names Ryan?