Tough Game Tomorrow for the Cowboys

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Good evening friends.

Paroosing the NFL League schedule for this week has revealed some rather interesting matchups. One that jumps out at me like a jackelope on fire is this Steelers vs. Cowboys game.

The Pewter Pirates have a national date with the Panthers on Monday Night Football, but don't be surprised if the Bucs keep an eye on our NFC foes like Dallas. There are playoff scenarios that could show up after this week.

Defense vs. Offense - you'll see that matchup plenty throughout the game tomorrow. I'm very intrigued, yet interested to see how the Cowboys plan on stopping the Steelers passing attack or their special teams prowess.

I'm more visiting to say hi and wish you and yours a belated Thanksgiving or an early Thanksgiving for next year!

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2464711 said:
Good evening friends.

Paroosing the NFL League schedule for this week has revealed some rather interesting matchups. One that jumps out at me like a jackelope on fire is this Steelers vs. Cowboys game.

The Pewter Pirates have a national date with the Panthers on Monday Night Football, but don't be surprised if the Bucs keep an eye on our NFC foes like Dallas. There are playoff scenarios that could show up after this week.

Defense vs. Offense - you'll see that matchup plenty throughout the game tomorrow. I'm very intrigued, yet interested to see how the Cowboys plan on stopping the Steelers passing attack or their special teams prowess.

I'm more visiting to say hi and wish you and yours a belated Thanksgiving or an early Thanksgiving for next year!

I didn't know the Steelers had a passing attack and had special teams prowess, I must of missed that the whole year.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Good evening friends.

Are you mad like Antonio Bryant that you aren't getting any media attention? :laugh2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Happy Chanukah Pitt!

May your seasonals be blessed with seasoning.

I love your posts. Keep posting!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good evening friends.

You always have some of the best stuff. Post more often. :thumbup:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Good evening friends.

What do "Paroosing" mean?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? I must have missed that one.

:laugh2:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Hit the road... caint wait to see the panthers give it to you monday night.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Good evening friends.

I thought we'd seen the last of you after we beat the Bucs... that alone should have told you that your guys had huge amounts of lots of work to do... :D

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
This makes me long for a Leotis Brown sighting... Come out of hiding Leotis!

Nexx

Reaction score
lmao, its more like tough game for the steelgirls.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Who the frig is this guy???????????:confused::loser:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steelers have a passing attack?