Tough road schedule but bring it on

JayFord

Reaction score
its May

who knows what them teams will look like....Last year when teams played us half of them thought in may they was going have to play Dak Zeke and a trio of #1 receivers and a stout line then ended up playing 11 UDFA

DFWJC

Reaction score
KC and Tampa should be tough....not the worst schedule on the road. I think I’d rather face them on the road then at home and waste a home game on a tough opponent.
Really, besides those two games, the schedule is not formidable.

Plenty of games that could go either way.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough schedules are defined after the season, not before, because of the element of the unknown.

When the schedule came out showing the Cowboys would play SEA in SEA, we gave that a L but it was a W because Bobby Wagner didn't play.

The Cowboys start out at TB but will they be the team that won the SB or that team that started last season? At one point, they were being mentioned as one of the teams that could go for a blue chip QB.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think that's where we differ. I Don't expect the Saints defense to be great. Falcons have underachieved since that Super Bowl run. I Think getting rid of Quinn will get them back to the playoffs. Sometimes a fresh voice is what you need.

I do find oddsmakers in Vegas to be the best pundits in all of media when it comes to predicting team capabilities in future years (as literally have to put their money where their mouth is). As well, playing at home is a 3 point swing, meaning ....

Philly in a neutral field is considered +7(!) over Atlanta. So either they’re expecting Philly to go gangbusters next season, or maybe Atlanta is about the same as last year, being that much of an underdog to a 4-11-1 opponent.

You could be right, but it is definitely an unpopular opinion

Last edited: