Toughest Remaining Game?

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Giants cause they are first in our division. They are the team for us to beat. If they slip up on a game or two. A win against them could be the biggest game of the season. This weekends game falls right behind it IMO. And yes I feel like if we lose one, which we can't really afford to do, it should be against the steelers.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2415819 said:
All of them

I'll vote for that too ! ,

If we play all of the games like do or die , they can win 5 of 7 and hope for playoffs !
:bang2:

kramskoi

Reaction score
bootsy;2416243 said:
I won't go this far but I will say the Giants are not 21 points better than us. Most of their points, 21 of them in fact came from turnovers and those turnovers were from our backup QB's inability to throw the ball to correct color jerseys. With a healthy team, we are equal or better than the Giants. They were just as sloppy as we were in that game and they had their full arsenal of players. Manning threw an interception and fumble the ball and got lucky a few other times by overthrowing his receivers. The Giants also had about the same amount of penalties as we did.

no they are are'nt...and i think they were competitive at the Meadowlands. Being down only seven points at halftime would've given them some cause for hope but Johnson quickly put the issue to rest. In hindsight, perhaps Phillips should've started Bollinger in that game.

That said, they brought a knife to a gunfight. Next time around it should be different. If they can get through Pittsburgh at 9-4, a game that has the air of the Chicago game last year, i think they'll beat New York at Texas Stadium. That gives them their ten wins with a home game against a Ravens team that may not care about the outcome. That business at the Linc is another matter but Philly is the only team that the Cowboys could sweep this year.

Talent wise, the nod goes to Dallas, but can they organize and galvanize an offense that has the potential to be even more lethal than it was at the beginning of the season.

If Kosier is indeed the magic elixir for what ails the offensive line then Dallas may be even more fragile than they admit because somewhere in the next seven games another lineman could face injury and bench time.

Its all riding on Romo and the offense now. But they don't have the luxury of time to reach a high level of efficiency. It starts this sunday. We'll find out real soon if Williams was worth the cost.

They should be careful with Felix Jones. I think they will need him more against Pittsburgh and New York. By the time those games roll around they need to have all hands on deck.

New York is prone to gaffes as we saw last sunday night but you must be physical with them...forget all the finesse...gang tackling, stripping, big hits and physical pass coverage.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Sunday's game against the 'Skins is a very important game, especially since they're in our division. Even though you don't normally think of a game at this point in the season as a "must" game, this is one of them, IMO.