Toughest remaining schedules for current playoff teams

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
if we're the 5 we want PHI to be the 1
I hear your logic, don't let SF get the 1?

Detroit getting the 1 is surely better as SF and Philly would be 2 and 3 so play each other meaning we'd only need to beat 1 of them whereas Philly getting the 1 means we probably would need to meet them both on the road for the SB....I believe.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back in the day the Denver Broncos were playing the Cleveland Browns in a play-off game. Elway took the team the length of the field for a TD. That was considered the Championship drive. I have no idea why, they didn't win the Championship that day.

This gauntlet is the Championship drive for Dallas and Dak. Run the table, take the East, and ramp it up a notch for the play-offs.

If you want to run with the big dogs, you have to be able to tinkle on big trees.
It's set up for a 2007(?) New York Giants style running of the table and knocking off the top seed in the playoffs,,, sure would be nice if the Cowboys' defense and O-line stepped up for this run.

HanD

Reaction score
Maybe. Until Seattle or Green Bay beats Detroit in the WC game and we go back to SF. We just don’t know yet what’s better.
Det with the 1 seed is definitely the best case for us if they can pull it off. Sf vs phi round 2.

lkelly

Reaction score
Jerry seems to be creeping into Lou Holtz praise the opponent territory these days. Maybe he figures it's time to try something different.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I like the remaining schedule. That’s how you prepare for a playoff run. The other side has not worked for Dallas.