Tour on Saturday

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
drivong down to Dallas on Saturday. Doing the stadium tour. Self guided. Might also do the star tour if we have time. Will try to post some pics (meaning my wife will post them).
Have a great time homie! My brother-in-law has done it several times. He runs the budget for EPISD (El Paso ISD) and he's had company visits several times. Wish he'd put me on the guest list...
Shows where I stand with the fam...

I've been with my wife for 6 years and this just occurred to me: I'm the only white guy in my family...
Huh. Cool.

Last edited:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Just got done with both the stadium tour and the. Star tour. Had a blast. Of the two, definitely liked the star tour the best. Got to see the war room and the locker room. Pretty sweet. Will try to post more later (with pics).
One neat nugget. The four corners of the locker room are anchored by the following- Tyron and Beard on one end and Lee and Tank on the other

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not over the hill yet, but I have a good view.
Good news Gman, there is another hill over that first one. I can't tell if there's another one over this one as I just started to climb this one.

My fear, once I am over this one, is that I will cease to be the cute naughty man and will move on to dirty old man.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good news Gman, there is another hill over that first one. I can't tell if there's another one over this one as I just started to climb this one.

My fear, once I am over this one, is that I will cease to be the cute naughty man and will move on to dirty old man.
Well wait up for me, we can slide down the hill!