Video: Touring Prescott's $3 million mansion

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I married a Japanese woman. My best friend lives in Theighland and I’m going to there next year to visit. She said just don’t bring any strange disease back. Other countries view sex very differently than stuck up Americans.

lol...that's cause we be haters and things.

Why would you post this "stuck up Americans" if you served in the military? This makes me doubt your service to this country. Come on now...get better than that!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Why would you post this "stuck up Americans" if you served in the military? This makes me doubt your service to this country. Come on now...get better than that!
Not a big fan of hypocritical religions. I’ll leave it at that. And I joined the Marines to get the hell out of a bad situation. Learned some good skills, got my Bachelors paid for and traveled the world. I love my country, but that’s not why I served 21 years.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m sure Dak has a sleep number bed in all 7 of those bedrooms and they didn’t cost him anything.

Proof

Reaction score
Prepare for the future....have $$$$ in the bank drawing interest, You can buy that mansion that SHE picked out which is how it is done, SHE needs that kitchen she wants. A single dude and a mansion, nay!!!!

he’s not single and buying a bigger house before having a family IS planning for the future.

not to mention, even though it’s far beyond my means, 3 mil for all that house, and for an athlete in his tax bracket is pretty dang reasonable

USArmyVet

Reaction score

So he antagonizes, name calls, brings up religion and politics....yet he is still here. Funny how that works.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For you and your mom, Ranch...

Thank you for sharing this...it was beautiful and really struck a nerve....I felt so guilty that I was at work and not at my moms side when she died that I walked away from coaching....this song really puts things in perspective...thanks again!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this...it was beautiful and really struck a nerve....I felt so guilty that I was at work and not at my moms side when she died that I walked away from coaching....this song really puts things in perspective...thanks again!

We may have butted heads on here but thoughts and prayers in honor of your mother my friend. Given my mother is nearing her time I can't imagine what I will go through but you keep being strong and I am certain she is watching over you from the Pearly Gates.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We may have butted heads on here but thoughts and prayers in honor of your mother my friend. Given my mother is nearing her time I can't imagine what I will go through but you keep being strong and I am certain she is watching over you from the Pearly Gates.
Thanks brother, it's tough....I see my dad every day.....I appreciate your thoughts and hope your mom lives for many more years. Enjoy every minute....Salud!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Thanks brother, it's tough....I see my dad every day.....I appreciate your thoughts and hope your mom lives for many more years. Enjoy every minute....Salud!

The time is nearing for my mom as well... she's been battling stage IV lung cancer for the past year. I plan to play this song at her service and she's never even heard it. This particular band is more known for head banging heavy metal, which she has never been fond of. I'm sure she would like it, though.

And some members here have chastised me because I would rather spend more time with family on Sunday's over football.....

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The time is nearing for my mom as well... she's been battling stage IV lung cancer for the past year. I plan to play this song at her service and she's never even heard it. This particular band is more known for head banging heavy metal, which she has never been fond of. I'm sure she would like it, though.
Prayers for your mom and your family.....it sucks seeing them suffer. Be strong, bro....

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Prayers my friend and spend every waking minute you can with her.

J12B

Reaction score
This will probably ruffle a few feathers but I don’t much care. Americans fixatio

Probably paid for it off one year of endorsements.

Nah that's fine.

I just don't understand why you clicked on the thread and felt it important to let me know. That's weird.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
But they’re both probably the same sq ft and lot size? LOL

Born in Texas, and I still miss those housing prices.

No my house is Texas is nearly double the size my house was in Cali AND it's on a lake... Real estate out there is completely insane.. I am REALLY HAPPY to be outta there.

Last edited: