Video: Touring Prescott's $3 million mansion

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hell just from an investment stand point this is not a bad move on Dak part.

RaZon

Reaction score
Tbh considering his contract he could've gone a lot bigger. I'd have done the same in his shoes. He may want to plant roots and grow into the house as well.

Apparently he is engaged, ok so did she pick this manson out? As we know the home is more about what she wants, so was that the situation here?

I spent 33 years in the sales world, you sell her not him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Prepare for the future....have $$$$ in the bank drawing interest, You can but that mansion that SHE picked out which is how it is done, SHE needs that kitchen she wants. A single dude and a mansion, nay!!!!

He purchased that set up before he signed his huge contract. He’s got plenty of money in the bank drawing interest. He makes a ton of money in endorsements. Any woman is going to be happy with the kitchen he’s got. He’s got enough money to buy a second home and she can pick that one out and decorate it the way she wants. Dak’s not your average single dude. Most high paid athletes have huge homes. Tiger Woods has a home valued at $54 million.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As long as you don't finance them, it's a smart idea....interest rates will kill you.
He paid 3 million and , I believe @KJJ said it was worth over 4 million.... Dak is a smart man.

According to Zillow the set up Dak has is valued at 4.3 million. I don’t believe that includes the football field or the mini golf course he’s building. Pat Mahomes and his new wife purchased a home valued at only 1.9 million. He purchased it before he signed his mega deal.

RaZon

Reaction score
He purchased that set up before he signed his huge contract. He’s got plenty of money in the bank drawing interest. He makes a ton of money in endorsements. Any woman is going to be happy with the kitchen he’s got. He’s got enough money to buy a second home and she can pick that one out and decorate it the way she wants. Dak’s not your average single dude. Most high paid athletes have huge homes. Tiger Woods has a home valued at $54 million.

Trust me if he plans on staying single, gonna get lonely there. If he is getting married she will want the home she/they picked out, just the way things are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Trust me if he plans on staying single, gonna get lonely there. If he is getting married she will want the home she/they picked out, just the way things are.

Believe me, he won’t be lonely. lol He took his lifestyle into account when he purchased that home. Pictures were posted on the board this past summer of him and a bunch of his teammates at his home. He had a bunch of people at his birthday party. He entertains a lot of people at that home. If his woman isn’t happy with the house he’s got he’s got the wrong woman. Lol See if she can find someone else who’s going to be able to afford a better set up than what he’s got. Looks like he’s planning on staying there for a long time with everything he’s having built on the property.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let's be honest, dude doesn't need a mansion. Try....overkill.

Married man bunch of kids, ok ok...mansion.
I would. I love to have a big house....I don't much care about cars, but a big house, big ranch, even if single I would buy one....

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Considering 2000 sqft houses many would consider "starter homes" are going for almost half a million in my neighborhood in a suburb of Austin it's really not too extravagant for the QB of the Dallas Cowboys to have a home worth only 6 times that much after becoming the highest paid player in the NFL. Good for Dak.

rags747

Reaction score
Prepare for the future....have $$$$ in the bank drawing interest, You can buy that mansion that SHE picked out which is how it is done, SHE needs that kitchen she wants. A single dude and a mansion, nay!!!!
Back interest, seriously? Bank interest is like 1%. No one does bank interest.

rags747

Reaction score
Dak has sure come a far ride from the double wide! Good for him, great kid and deserves it all. House needs some updating though which has probably already been completed. Deion lived in Prosper as well.

RaZon

Reaction score
Believe me, he won’t be lonely. lol He took his lifestyle into account when he purchased that home. Pictures were posted on the board this past summer of him and a bunch of his teammates at his home. He had a bunch of people at his birthday party. He entertains a lot of people at that home. If his woman isn’t happy with the house he’s got he’s got the wrong woman. Lol See if she can find someone else who’s going to be able to afford a better set up than what he’s got. Looks like he’s planning on staying there for a long time with everything he’s having built on the property.

You're not getting it.

When you get married you want to shop for your home together, not a she moves into your place you move into hers,

And don't tell me a big house and a single guy won't be lonely.

Last edited:

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Nice house in a booming area. There are multiple houses that size in his neighborhood. I’ve seen him around at the Prosper high school games and the Kroger right down the street so for as much as he’s paid, he seems to be pretty low key.