Video: Touring Prescott's $3 million mansion

RaZon

Reaction score
Yes it should .. but the number of times infidelity breaks up marriages tells me that too many guys don't know this.. I have never cheated.. never even been tempted.. I married my dream girl (the second time around) at age 39 and have never really had any interest in screwing that up..

Who is talking the immature and the idiotic? You spend some time find the right woman who is all ya can handle and live a life of bliss. If you got married too young...DUH! If ya married the wrong woman.....DUH!!!!

Those who approached marriage the way it should be approached should never have any need to be doing anything that would hurt your loved one. Only selfish people cheat.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is engaged to be married but hell I don't blame him I would have me a nice house like that if I had the money.
You seem like a very intelligent person. I’m kind of surprised you don’t

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As long as you don't finance them, it's a smart idea....interest rates will kill you.
He paid 3 million and , I believe @KJJ said it was worth over 4 million.... Dak is a smart man.
I can’t believe that people still take a 15 year mortgages. Take it out for 30 years make an extra principal payment a year and you turn it to 17 years