Trace back my Cowboys fan-dom to the football card in my avatar

_sturt_

Reaction score
By God's grace, as a little 7 year-old kid growing up in Huntington West-By-Gawd Virginia, I randomly selected a football card out of the pack to be my favorite player, and by association, his team to be my favorite team. I like to say that I hit the adolescent rebellion period early, declining to align myself with the "local" team down-river in Cincinnati as had the rest of my family. One of the best decisions of my life, as it turned out. :D

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm confused. Sorry if I'm just having a brain cramp. I thought the above constituted my first post, but now I received an alert saying that I'm allowed one post... though, as I go from forum to forum, it appears I'm not allowed to post in any of those (?!?).

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Give it a day or two to settle down. The system is being upgraded and new posts have been locked down. Welcome to the zone ....Waders and hardhats are required when entering the fanzone.

chris1995

Reaction score
By God's grace, as a little 7 year-old kid growing up in Huntington West-By-Gawd Virginia, I randomly selected a football card out of the pack to be my favorite player, and by association, his team to be my favorite team. I like to say that I hit the adolescent rebellion period early, declining to align myself with the "local" team down-river in Cincinnati as had the rest of my family. One of the best decisions of my life, as it turned out. :D

Hi, I'm a new member to, who is that on your avatar ?