Trade 10 for Quinnen DT

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
With the Jets hiring a defensive minded head coach, I doubt Williams will be available now.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
#10 and Gallup for Williams?

Talk about an overpay. Williams isn't worth either of those, singularly.

in a one gap scheme in 4-3 he is. Williams was considered by many the best player in the draft at the time. You forget Gallup is in his last year and wont be resigned. U have zero talent at tackle.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
A 10 picks is over paying
I like the player but a top 10 pick gets you five years of control on a player
My idea is instead of making the offense weaker and paying QB price for a player
Let’s try just using that 10 to draft a player
Gallup is gone in one year.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
I don't see the WR's making the team, and even if they do they won't start with CeeDee and Amari.........with the idea that Gallup went. Without Gallup leaving, they don't play. We have already tried Cole Beasley, and the 6'4" guy in the 4th could easily be a 6'6" guy in the 6th who could out jump him.

Dallas needs a MLB thumper who can stack and shed, and do a little coverage. Smith isn't that player, he runs from contact. LVE has neck problems and leads with his head when he comes upon contact -- will never stand up to MLB consistently and will end up on IR much like every time they move Lee back there.

So you take WR's that can't beat out the starting 2 WR we already have locked up for several years, because you don't think the LB's you pick up will be able to supplant the LB's we currently have ? ? ?

Beasley is quick but never a vertical threat. He also never ran 4.3-4.2.
Gallup is gone in one year and u have only Cedric.

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
I doubt that
I actually think he gets extended this off season
Gallup is a very good number 2 that plays like a 1 at times. He will get paid by another team. No one expects him to be extended and stay except u.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
in a one gap scheme in 4-3 he is. Williams was considered by many the best player in the draft at the time. You forget Gallup is in his last year and wont be resigned. U have zero talent at tackle.
Gallup can be re-signed and they have talent at tackle, it's just young.

DTs don't matter nearly as much as WRs.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about Williams. I wouldn't give the player or the pick for Williams, let alone both.