Twitter: Trade candidates

lkelly

Reaction score
The Eagles draft corners like we draft safeties. That Super Bowl sure bought Howie a LOT of rope. Without it, the Philly fans would have already chopped him up and fed him to the homeless outside of Delilah's Den.

quickccc

Reaction score

PLEASE BRING ME RANKINS

Thought Jones was going to be a stud, but I guess he never fully gained confidence after injury during his draft workout

i want neither one of the eagles CBs on that list.... Burnt Toast for sale. Sidney hasn't return to the pre-achilles injury pre-draft player.
Ditto with Rankins who also hasn't been the same since he suffered that achilles heel tear.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Vets that underplay their salary have no trade value.

If someone especially likes a younger player caught in numbers at a position may fetch a 6th or 7th.

Nothing to be seen here.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

PLEASE BRING ME RANKINS

Thought Jones was going to be a stud, but I guess he never fully gained confidence after injury during his draft workout

I interrupt this commercial to bring you deep discounts on all the above players. Order now and Mike will give you 50% off the second Eagle CB.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Sidney Jones and Rankins are the only ones I’m super familiar with, I’d have interest in both.