Trade Dak to Chi for their 9 pick and Fields

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I mean why not?? There's all kinds of things on here, at least let's play around with it

NO I'M NOT ADVOCATING that fields is a great player in any way, it's obvious he's not

Jayinem

Reaction score
Either you didn't mention or didn't know, Dak has a no trade clause.

Why on Earth would he waive that to go to Chicago when he sucks in cold weather?

kskboys

Reaction score
I would for the #9 pick alone.

Why? Gotta get worse before you get better.

John813

Reaction score
Chicago wouldn't trade Fields for Dak.

They have the #1 overall pick, too. they are taking Caleb Diva Williams.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Either you didn't mention or didn't know, Dak has a no trade clause.

Why on Earth would he waive that to go to Chicago when he sucks in cold weather?
Either you don't know I said HAVE FUN

kskboys

Reaction score
Chicago wouldn't trade Fields for Dak.

They have the #1 overall pick, too. they are taking Caleb Diva Williams.
Not sure about that anymore. Since Caleb refused all combine testing, I'm not sure his stock isn't falling. And the demands are just stupid.

John813

Reaction score
Not sure about that anymore. Since Caleb refused all combine testing, I'm not sure his stock isn't falling. And the demands are just stupid.
Just can't see the Bears passing on him. Could be an Eli draft drama where they take him anyways and then trade him.
Dude may be legit, but he's acting like he's the next Peyton-Brady-Mahomes combined superstar without playing a snap.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Do you think he cares about cold weather if they are willing to pay him north of $60M?????
That would be all time dumb on their part when they have the #1 overall pick. Why do you think they'd want to pay him 60 million when no one else does?

kskboys

Reaction score
Just can't see the Bears passing on him. Could be an Eli draft drama where they take him anyways and then trade him.
Dude may be legit, but he's acting like he's the next Peyton-Brady-Mahomes combined superstar without playing a snap.
Daniels has been climbing the boards, and Drake Maye is still the much wiser choice, IMO.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is what turns me off about him...........and he folded like a cheap suit against top 20 teams. I'd take Mays or Daniel over him easy.....

John813

Reaction score
I'm going to laugh my bum off if Dumb One Williams starts falling in the draft.
Dude needs to be humbled. All for guys making their coin on the 2nd deal, but you got to earn it.
But you know one team will bypass all the red flags.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the media would be hounding the crap out of him

dak-prescott-in-closet.jpg