Trade deadline

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What would you rather do. Would you rather trade a player. Or would you rather trade a draft pick, for me I definitely rather trade a draft pick. Because I know the caliber of player I’m going to get. Rather than waiting to see what I’m going to get. Especially if I need that player in that position at this point in time. Yes I know you’re going to pay more because they’re not a rookie. But that’s beside the point. Trade deadline Two weeks I believe

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I rather stay as we are. There is no stud CB or DT out there that can really help without paying a huge price.
Stay as we are.
DLaw and Gallimore will be back for the KC game, hopefully. And maybe even Hill. Though many on here do not like him.
But that is their own shortcomings,. :laugh:

Joseph will be getting some playing time in as well.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Darron Payne probably won’t be re-signed in Washington and their season is going South quickly. I wish they’d trade him to Dallas but I know they wouldn’t. He would help solidify the middle of the DL and would be a good part of a DT rotation.

He would be another guy we’d have to re-sign after the season though.

Won’t happen but he would be a big pickup.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I rather stay as we are. There is no stud CB or DT out there that can really help without paying a huge price.
Stay as we are.
DLaw and Gallimore will be back for the KC game, hopefully. And maybe even Hill. Though many on here do not like him.
But that is their own shortcomings,. :laugh:

Joseph will be getting some playing time in as well.
Yeah but the question is, how would you rather acquire

Mr_437

Reaction score
WR Micheal Gallup (starter)
TE Sean McKeon (backup/ST)
OT Josh Ball (redshirt)
DE Dorance Armstrong (rotation)
DE DeMarcus Lawrence (Top 15)
DT Neville Gallimore (starter)
DT Trysten Hill (rotation)
CB Kelvin Joseph (backup/ST)

It's going to be interesting to see they fit these guys on the roster. I do not think Jones would look to add anything trade wise to the top rated offense..due back a starting RT and WR2.

Defensively, Cowboys have a entire DL down 4 (wave) coming back to add depth n juice to a group already getting after the QB at a decent clip. So, even adding a NT seems a low probability.

It would be great if Dallas could add a starter type CB, but with the need to develop a high round draft pick trading for a veteran starter washes out Bossman Fat's rookie season.