Trade for Carson Wentz to backup dalton?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm a cowboy fan for many years, but hate to break it to you,but Wentz is a lot better than Dalton.
In 2017 yeah...in 2020......Wentz is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league. I don't want a quarterback with his issues. He can't read defenses, he has no confidence..........can't throw the deep ball....naw y'all can have him.

irving

Reaction score
Look I'm not going to hype up Carson Wentz here, I'm a cowboy fan, but it's idiotic to say Dalton is better than him. There is no GM in the league that would take Andy Dalton over Carson Wentz.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look I'm not going to hype up Carson Wentz here, I'm a cowboy fan, but it's idiotic to say Dalton is better than him. There is no GM in the league that would take Andy Dalton over Carson Wentz.
I'm pretty sure it's sarcasm.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Setting aside the fact that Wentz is literally the worst QB in the nfl right now sitting at 32 out of 32 in QB rating , we need defensive help a lot more than a 2nd string QB who incidentally has NEVER been the same after his injury . This post feels more like trolling than serious discussion .

Kaiser

Reaction score
You can't trade for a player on Injured Reserve. Wentz saw a tape of Dak getting hurt and the shudder put him on IR.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that Dak went down we NEED another back up QB in case dalton gets hurt behind this sponge like o-line

If Jerry was a good Gm he’d look to acquire Carson wentz

What was your old screen name...IK8701 or something like that.

Do the mods know you have the new log in...

Kaiser

Reaction score
What was your old screen name...IK8701 or something like that.

Do the mods know you have the new log in...

It could be Wentz's burner account and he is looking for a graceful exit from Philly.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It could be Wentz's burner account and he is looking for a graceful exit from Philly.
The IK character would post move letters to Tyrone Crawford calling him King Crawford.

He has already admitted that it is him on this new member name when I called him out a few weeks ago.
'

Eanwen

Reaction score
Remember when we were hoping for the start of the season so we wouldn't see stupid threads pop up? We were so young then.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Drew Brees, with his Dallas roots, would like to come and play in the Metroplex.